♡ Chapter Twenty Two ♡

~weeks later(?)~

After a long day at work, all I wanted to do was go to my boyfriend's house. Seeing him after hard days are like a refreshment and I honestly loved that.
When I got in my car, I pulled my phone out of my purse and texted Dashie as a heads up in case he was recording.

Me: baby I'm coming over 😚❤

Almost instantly, he replied back.

Dashie🥰❤: betttt can't wait to see you babygirl 😘

Me: me tooo 😘😘

I smiled and set my phone down and took off.

Once I reached Dashie's house, he met me at the door with open arms, with BB behind him of course.

After our embrace, he pulled back giving me a gentle kiss on the lips.

When we pulled apart, he smiled and said, “Missed ya, babygirl.”

My hand reached up to his cheek and I grazed it with my thumb while smiling as well, “I did too, babe. Work was rough today.”

“Aw, I'm sorry... but you're finally home so that's all that matters.”

“How about we... cuddle and watch whatever's on tv?” I insisted.

“Oh hell yeah, that's a great idea.”

I chuckled at his response and said, “Well I'm gonna put on those shorts I left here so I can be more comfortable.”

“Aight babe, I'mma go fix the tv then.”

I made my way to Dashie's room and found the pajama shorts. I try to leave clothes here sometimes since I'm at Dashie's house more than I am my own.

When I changed my pants, I went back down stairs to the living room. Dashie already had our little spot all fixed up with snacks beside us and the remote in reach. I smiled and quickly made my towards him. I hopped on the couch next to get him and let him pick whatever he wanted to watch. I watch some of things he does so it didn't matter to me. All that mattered now was being beside him.

My safe place.

A few hours later we were starting to get tired. So we cleaned up the trash from our snacks and headed to bed.

“Goodnight babe,” I said while yawning.

“Goodnight, babygirl,” Dashie replied then kissing me on the forehead.

~hours later~

The feeling of me having to use the bathroom woke me up from my peaceful slumber. I slowly sat up trying my best not to wake up Dashie. But then, I noticed something didn't feel right. When I moved my legs I felt something.. wet and sticky. Confused, I turned on the lamp on my side of the bed and slowly lifted the covers back to a horrific sight. There was a small pool of blood that was stained on the sheets. Mostly dry but still a little wet.

Are you fucking kidding me?? How the fuck did I forget my period was about to start?!  I screamed in my head.

All I could do was stare and I felt nothing but disgust and embarrassment. And I started to feel really bad for ruining Dashie's sheets.

Fuck.. I'm gonna have to wake him up.

My gaze went from the stain, to Dashie.