♡ Chapter Twenty ♡

~gets a lil freaky in this chapter
(˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)~

After a long day of recording and editing videos, Dashie and I are finally able to chill out and relax on the couch and watch some TV. We were both cuddled under this cozy blanket and my head was layed on his shoulder. Suddenly, I felt his hand touch my inner thigh and he gently rubbed it with his thumb. The pulse of an inner heartbeat slowly started to rise.

Woah am I okay?? What is this man doing to me- I thought. I looked up at Dashie and most of his attention was on the TV.

The smallest things about him amaze me. That look in his eye.. the little smirk he does which I find so damn attractive.. the way he rolls his tongue while he licks his lips.. I say I'm not ready for sex yet, but he makes me believe I am every day. My hormones have increased very much ever since we started dating, but I want to wait for the perfect time before it happens. Then again.. I'm starting to think that time is now.

As I continued admiring him, I slowly move and start gently kissing his neck
Simultaneously, I climb in his lap facing towards him, with my legs on both sides of his thighs. He looked surprised, but started to really enjoy it. Our lips soon meet and would only let go every few minutes to catch a breath. I could feel our hands traveling every where on our bodies.

During our fun, I felt Dashie's hand reach under my shirt and tug at my bra hook, but then he quickly stopped and moved his hand somewhere else . As soon as I noticed, I pulled away and stared at him.

Dashie, with a confused face, asked, "What's wrong?"

"Why did you stop?" I asked back.

"Stop?"

"My bra. You were pulling at it but you stopped," I said.

"Oh, well I mean. I know you're not ready for that yet, so I didn't want to push it," He attmitted while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Who said I'm not ready?" I came back, with my arms crossed.

"Oh?" he asked with a surprised face, "Well...how bout we take this to the bedroom instead, huh?" he smirked.

I gave an evil grin and got off his lap and screamed, "Race ya!" while quickly running up the stairs to his bedroom.

"Hey! That ain't fair!" I heard him scream back.

By the time he made it to his room, I was already there, sitting on his bed with my arms crossed.

"I won," I said while giving a cocky grin

He caught his breath and gave a slight smirk, "Mmhm, sure did. Now it's time for your prize," he said while closing the door and walking towards me.

I got up from the bed and met him halfway. My lips crashed into his. I could feel him about to take his shirt off, but I stopped him and said, "..I want to do that."

"Then go right ahead, babygirl."

As I was removing his shirt, we were slowly backing up towards the bed until we couldn't anymore. As soon as the back of my legs hit the bed frame, Dashie lifted me up and layed me on top of it.

Dashie removed my shirt, leaving my bra the only top coverage left. Then, I helped him with the removal of my pants and threw them on the floor.

He also started to remove his pants and nothing but his underwear was left. I couldn't help but to notice his imprint was hard. Very hard.

Holy shit..I thought to myself.

"Wait.. If we gonna do this.. We gots to set the mood," he said.