Oh, I'm Fantastic.

Jailyn~

"Yo," Carly says after pushing the door of the bathroom stall open on me.

"Jesus Jailyn, are you okay?" Maddy asks as soon as I'm letting everything out of my stomach again. Yep, just dandy creating another life inside of me currently and about to hit the Olympic stage once again. Not like that's not plenty stressful enough without a little parasite making me feel awful half the time. 

Coughing a few times I lean back on my cleats before standing up straight and flushing it down. "Oh, I'm fantastic," I reply a hint of sarcasm evident, "I'm good. Minor bug or something I'm not worried about it and feel fine."

"Really looks like you feel fine," Carly replies with a small smirk as I just roll my eyes.

"Looks can be deceiving," I shoot back, "Pretty sure we've got another gold medal to win." Both of them glance at each other before giving me a smile. I'm sure both of them probably have an idea that I'm pregnant but they know well enough that it's not their spot to say anything right now until I come out and actually confirm their suspicions. 

Before we head up I check through my phone quickly and smile a little seeing Christian posted a picture of us and Ryker from our first win in the games this year. I'm full of dirt like usual and have Ryker up on Christian's shoulders as Christian holds an arm around me. It's a very cute picture especially knowing that there's a little more to it now that we've got a fourth in it. His caption is pretty damn sweet too, "@ChristianYelich: Proud husband moment regardless of the outcome of today's game. To play in three Olympic Gold medal games is an incredible achievement in itself and to have won two already and have a very good chance at a third is even more incredible. No question which one of us is the better athlete at this point, not that there really ever was. I love you JJ, don't suck too bad today ;)"

"@JailynJames: I love you, thank you. I'll keep that last part in mind today ;)"

Shutting my phone off I toss it into my bag and zip it as I grab my gloves and head up for warm-ups. We're up against the Brazil team which was quite the upset when they beat out Japan for their spot in this game today. No one was really expecting any other match up than USA versus Japan like it seems to usually be. Definitely should be an interesting game regardless though given they've got a new wind after beating the second-best team here. 

As I make my appearance the camera displaying up on the scoreboard for pre-game pans to me as I'm greeted by the roar of the excited crowd here waiting to see this game. Giving off a small wave I smile a little before heading over to Camille. 

"Alright," I tell her holding my glove over my mouth so no one but her can pick up what I'm saying, "You probably don't want to know this right now but I feel like you'll appreciate this heads up." 

"What's up Jai?" She asks concerned now.

"I'm actually pregnant and today has just been particularly bad in terms of my morning sickness or whatever since it's not morning. I'm fine, and I'm playing but if I need to dip out to go vom here's your fair warning." 

Camille's eyes go wide as she looks at me, "Are you serious?" 

Laughing a little, "Yeah I've known for like a month now, I figure that I should let you know just in case cause it's been bad today so far but we might be fine. I'm good to go though." 

"Well, you let me know what you need today okay? Do what you're comfortable with and let me know if you need out or anything. Congratulations, have you told anyone else?" 

Shaking my head I look out and see Maddy and Carly throwing around, "I think Maddy and Carly have their suspicions but you're the only person I've confirmed it for yet."