Play It Again

Jailyn~

"Hey, I almost forgot," I say sitting up from where I was laying on Christian, "I still haven't given you what I got you yet." I stand up and head to one of the drawers in a pretty much just decorative table and pull out the little box. Opening it as I face away from Christian I make sure it's still what I remember it as and smile a little seeing it catching the light before I shut it again and head back to the couch and hand it to Christian.

He's a little confused as he opens it but once he sees what it is he's got a little smile on his face. "See I figured that you could put it on your chain so when we're not with each other and both in season now, you've always got a little JJ with you. I didn't wanna make it too big or gaudy cause you're not really into that but," I shrug a little excited about the small JJ charm adorned with little diamonds on the letters.

"It's actually perfect," Christian says with a smile, "I was actually just looking for something like this, this is perfect, thank you."

I lean back down and kiss him and almost on the same cue, my phone dings letting me know I've got a text. Just ignoring it I continue kissing Christian while his hands trail down to my ass. He grabs it tightly before my phone chimes again. Then again, and again, and again. "Jesus fucking christ," I say annoyed as I reach over the couch and grab my purse and pull my phone out of it turning it on silent seeing that it's literally just the Team group chat. "Alright, I'll deal with them later, but you first."

"Oh yeah?" Christian asks cocking an eyebrow with a small smirk as I bite my lips slightly and nod with a small smile on my face before kissing him again continuing right where we'd left off. His hands gripping onto my ass before pulling back a little and slapping it as he gets hard again against me. I reach my hand between us and position him into me, I'll grab a Plan B on the way to the gym tomorrow. Sliding down on him I watch his face twitch a little at the pleasure of feeling me around him once again.

Keeping my lips locked to his I roll my body riding him as one of his hands grips my ass the other pulling on my already loose and messy ponytail. I tip my head back as he pulls letting out a moan for him as he starts pulling on my ass making me move at a pace he sets while he thrusts his hips into me as well. Christian smacks my ass once making me gasp a little before he grabs it again and continues setting the pace for us both of us losing our breath as we feel all that we can of each other.

Christian takes his hand from my hair and moves it between us using it to circle on my clit making me moan even more for him getting exponentially closer to finishing than I already had been. I continue bouncing my hips on him as best I can with a little bit of assistance from him before I physically can't anymore as the pleasure just takes over me. I just finish as Christian pulls me off of him quickly, the warm liquid landing in the space between us.

I swing my leg off of him standing up and heading to the kitchen grabbing some towel to wipe off before tossing some to him as I grab my phone to see what the group chat was up to. I ignore the more recent texts scrolling to the start of the conversation. "Coach Ken: Here's the first promo video set to air on ESPN and any station that's going to be Airing our first series. If anyone has any problems speak now or forever hold your peace. Thanks, ladies!" I click the attached video and wait for it to load sitting back next to Christian who peeks out of curiosity making me turn my phone towards him to let him watch with me.

It loads and the first few notes of The Champion by Carrie Underwood play as my voice plays, "Four and a half undefeated seasons and Five consecutive world championships later, and we're just as determined as ever to hold onto that. If there's one thing I'm sure of, we're back for number six." It cuts right as the beat drops and cuts to a clip of me hitting that first bomb back and watching it fall a second before clipping to another highlight. It cuts from game action to clips of the team messing around during the shoot with each other. There's a pretty dope clip of me making a diving catch and popping up making a play at two as it says "They knock me down, I get up again." Honestly, this clip is actually incredible. I watch the last few seconds before it finally cuts back to the end as it sings, "I am the Champion," showing the whole team lined up with me front and center ending the clip by saying, "And we're stronger than ever."