Oh JJ, I Do It All The Time.

Jailyn~

"Oh please just a couple more pictures of you three, Ryker only turns one once!" Alecia says as Ryk is starting to get antsy in my arms wanting to be let down so he can go be the little ham that he is to all of our guests here for him today. Kid doesn't give a shit who you are or if he's only met you once he's right there trying to get your attention no matter what. We've definitely got to hone in on that whole 'Stranger Danger' thing once he's a little bit older and can actually understand. 

Christian sets his beer down on the railing of the back patio at our Malibu home and wraps his arm around my waist while I shift Ryker in between us. Ryk babbles to me, I just sort of let him as I smile for the picture scooting close to Christian. I guess Ryk isn't a fan of me ignoring him for the moment as he yells at me. Christian and I laugh before I mimic Ryker. Ryk scrunches his face a little confused before his smile covers his face and he laughs before yelling again making me copy it again seeing his reaction. He just wanted attention and he's very very happy to get it. 

"God you two are cute," Christian says pulling my eyes up to him seeing his grinning face as he watches Ryk and I. I give him a grin back before looking back at our son. Our one-year-old son. It's absolutely insane that Ryk is already one. I swear just yesterday we were comparing him to various fruits as he was growing in me. I couldn't have asked for a better baby or even family than I've been blessed with. 

Pushing my hand back through my hair, I toss whats garbage is left into our bin.  As much as I adore my family and our friends, hosting is exhausting. Christian has been on dish duty while I picked up after everyone. I finally just pull my scrunchie out and toss it onto the island as I fluff out my hair. It's been a long day. I hear the faucet turn off and only moments later Christian has his hands gently at my waist before he leans in and kisses the side of my neck slightly before I turn to face him, "hey." 

Christian chuckles slightly before repeating me, "Hey." I smile slightly at the response before he leans in and kisses me gently, "Everything okay?" 

Nodding slightly I hold my arms around his neck, and I tell him, "Yeah, just tired. Who knew a party for a kid who's never going to remember it would be so exhausting." 

"I mean, hosting in general tend's to be exhausting especially if you've got a bit of a social battery. Which you do," Christian tells me with a hint of sass making me laugh. 

"I know I do, I was drained already by like four." 

Christian laughs slightly, "Yeah I know. You started getting clingy with Cam outside away from most of the people." 

"Yeah, I may have done that," I reply laughing myself, "If its any consolation our son was pretty solid entertainment most of the day given he thrives on the attention, he's like Tinkerbell. Did you catch how pissed he got with me when I didn't talk back right away?" 

"Yeah," He laughs loudly thinking about it, "I'd be the same way if it were socially acceptable." 

"Shut up," I reply rolling my eyes with a small smile, "You get plenty of attention."

"Do I now?" He questions rubbing his hands up and down my hips and edge of my waist before letting them slip around to my ass making me smirk slightly, "Cause there's a one-year-old that seems to get the majority of it." 

I can't help but bust out laughing at the comment, "Christian Yelich, are you jealous? And of our son?" 

"How could I not? He gets more kisses than me," Christian replies fake pouting a little making me laugh even more before I get up on my toes slightly and kiss him. Then I kiss him again, and again, and a couple more times for good measure making him laugh now. 

"Better?" 

"Almost," he replies before leaning in and kissing me. I let my hands lace his hair as he lifts me onto the counter, "Still got it."

I snort laughing as I just shake my head, "Shut up." He grins a little at me before we continue right where we'd left off. I rest my arms on his shoulders as his hands rest on my butt. We should probably move this somewhere other than our kitchen. Not that'd it be the first time we've done it in here but being parents now things are a little different than they used to be. 

"Lets," I kiss him again, "Move this," once more, "To our room." 

"Good plan," Christian tells me before pulling me off the counter making me laugh at the swiftness and excitement behind it. Christian focuses on getting us to our room safely while I continue to kiss on him. On his cheek, along his jawline, next to his ear before I bite on his earlobe slightly before I make my way to his neck. Kissing it gently to start before giving him little love bites as he chuckles at my enthusiasm with him right now. I hear our door hit into the wall and have to stop myself from scolding him. God, when did I become an adult that cared about that type of thing? 

Christian lays me gently on our bed leaning on top of me while he grinds into me while my legs are still wrapped around his waist. I hold my hands in his hair pulling on it slightly as his tongue dips into my mouth. We make out for a few moments as Christian grinds slowly onto me before he pushes my skirt up and slips my underwear off of me before he starts rubbing on my clit gently at first easing into things getting me where he wants me to be for him. Moaning slightly I buck my hips up into his touch craving so much more from him. "Yeah? That good for you baby? How about if I do this?" He asks huskily as he pulls away slightly before he slips a finger in me continuing to rub my clit as he does kissing on my neck as I moan out a little louder than before.

He continues to put in his work until I'm relatively close before he slips his pants and boxers off and positions himself into me. I gasp a little feeling him inside of me as if its not something I've gotten to have for the last eleven years. He thrusts into me a few times grunting a little making me that much more excited to have him, I moan out for him before he pulls my leg over one of his shoulders as he continues on. Fuck I don't know how the hell I'll ever be able to get used to how incredible he is, I don't know that that's a bad thing though. 

Christian nibbles at my jawline as I moan out for him before he moves back up and presses his lips to mine while he gets close to his edge. He holds the back of my neck tightly pulling my hair with it he gets a little louder before he finishes with a few final thrusts into me. Christian pulls out of me, kissing me once more, before rolling off and pushing his hand through his hair as he lays next to me. Both of us catch our breath before getting back up to get ready for bed. I get up first and catch Christian watching as I pull my skirt back down and head over to our dresser pulling out a satin pajama set and a new pair of underwear. "You enjoying yourself? Is me grabbing a pajama set entertaining for you?"  

Christian shakes his head with a small smile, "Can't I just admire how beautiful my wife is?"

I can't help but roll my eyes slightly with a soft smile at his response. "I mean you can," I reply laughing slightly, "I just haven't caught you doing it in a while."

"Oh JJ, I do it all the time," He replies holding his arms behind his head as he props himself up in our bed. "When you and Cam were playing with Ryker earlier I was doing it. I do it whenever you cook or bake too. Pretty much every time you and Ryker are together I do it. For someone who swore they weren't going to have kids when we met you sure seem to have done a complete one-eighty." 

"I mean," I shrug a little, "I had a pretty incredible guy in my life to help me with that one. I still might be on that whole no kids train if it weren't for him."

Christian grins a little, "Well, I think you and whoever this guy is have done a pretty damn good job with that kid so far, that's for sure." 

"I might just have to agree."