Lemon.

(Poll for you guys, do think it's a boy or girl? What do you want it to be?)

Jailyn~

"Let's stop by Ryan and Larisa," I say getting back into the car after our appointment. "They, I mean, at least Lari, have been harping on this baby train for a long time now so I think we should tell them right away."

"Okay," Christian says nodding pulling out of the parking space, "Why don't you call and make sure they're home so we're not dropping in completely unannounced." 

I pull out my phone and click on Larisa's contact and call her, we're really at the point where we can actually tell people about it. I'm already out of my first trimester now, this is crazy still. 

"Hey!" Larisa says answering my call.

"Hey," I reply smiling, "are you and Ryan home? Christian and I wanted to stop over for a bit before he's gotta report for spring training." 

"Yeah, we're home, the kids are all at school so drop by whenever," Larisa replies.

"Alright well we're on the way if that's fine," I comment looking at Christian and he nods. 

Larisa laughs, "Alright we'll be here." 

"Sounds good see you in a bit," I comment before we both hang up. Shoving my phone back into my pocket I turn in my seat and face Christian. "Guess what fruit he is now."

Christian laughs, "Well, last week it was a lime. You're still not showing so maybe a guava?" 

I furrow my eyebrows a little laughing, "a Guava?" 

"Yeah, I don't know, it was the first fruit I thought of," Christian replies chuckling.

"It's about the size of a lemon now," I tell him going off the update I got earlier. 

"Damn, little birthday sex is already a Lemon?" I make a face at his continued use of the nickname I still haven't signed off on. I take a deep breath and let it out as I look at Christian, I love him, he's my little lemons dad, I can't get too mad at him over his dumb little nickname. It could be worse, like Nessie. 'YoU NiCkNaMeD mY dAuGhTeR aFtEr ThE lOcH nEsS mOnStEr.' "What are you giggling about."

"How annoyed I am by you calling our kid 'birthday sex' but loving you too much to actually do anything about it. Then I remembered in Twilight when Bella found out Jacob called her kid Nessie and how pissed she got," I retell laughing, "Like bitch named her kid fucking renaissance or something and she got mad that someone gave them a nickname that's actually kinda cute. She yeeted poor little Seth into a tree over it. Like damn birthday sex is worse than Nessie and I haven't yeeted anyone into anything."

Christian laughs a little, "I mean I'll give you that but it's still funny even if I don't fully get your twilight reference."

"Oh boy oh boy," I say, "You're in for it now."

"Oh god," Christian says shaking his head smiling a little. He's got his sunglasses on as he drives us to his former teammates home glancing over to me quickly giving me a smile before putting his hand onto my leg. I love him so damn much.

Ryan and Larisa greet us with hugs while we come in. "How've you guys been? It was what, Jai's gold medal game the last time you were around?" Larisa asks leading us into her home. 

"Really good," I say looking up at Christian with a massive smile as he smiles right back at me, "Hey there's something that we wanted to tell you guys about." Christian is already pulling his phone out and swiping through to the little video we got.