Orange.

Jailyn~

"Hey buddy," I say to Ryker as I come into his room when his morning nap time was over. 

"Can me get up now?" He asks jumping up from his floor where he was playing with some cars. 

"Yeah," I tell him, "We're gonna go downstairs so daddy and I can talk to you before people start coming for your party." 

"Okay!" He replies hopping to me and hugging my legs, "Me love you, momma." 

"Awe," I tell him as he reaches up for me to carry him downstairs, "Me love you too Ryk. Did you just say that cause you wanted me to carry you?" I ask as We leave his room and I head towards the living room.

"No," He says dragging out the word with a big smile, "Me just love you." 

"Well I love you too buddy," I tell him again as he snuggles into me, "Did you sleep?"

He pauses a second before almost yelling, "Yeah!" as he jumps a little raising his hand in the air excited. 

"Did you?" I ask and raise my eyebrows at him knowing it's pretty rare for him to actually take a nap when he's supposed to. 

"No," He tells me grinning. 

"Well," I ask exaggerating it like I'm upset, "Why not?"

"Me was just too esided." 

"Oh I see, that's okay parties are pretty exciting huh?" 

He looks at me and tips his head to the side a little, "Well," he starts off, "I guess... but my birthday was yesterday me thought?" 

I nod to him as we get to the couch, "It was, but we can't always have parties on the same day as they're supposed to. People have to work and we want as many of our friends and family to come as possible for you."

Ryk nod's as Christian comes back in from the kitchen and gains Ryks attention, "Hi dadda!" 

"Hey bud," Christian replies with a massive smile, "Wanna come by me?" Ryk shakes his head making me laugh as he snuggles into me. "Mommas boy," Christian says with a small smile as he shakes his head. 

"Maybe this next one will be all for you," I tell Christian with a little laugh. Switching my focus back to my son I get his attention again, "Ryker."

"What momma?" He asks sitting up on my lap again. 

"Do you remember where babies come from?" I ask, we've given him the basic, oh in mommy's tummy and it grows in there when he asked about the pictures of me when he was still in there. No gory details quite yet for the now two-year-old.

He nods eagerly, "Yeah! When me was baby, me was in your tummy!" 

"Yeah," I say smiling a little at how cute this kid is and how excited I am that we get to expand our little family. I look to Christian so he can be part of this too.

"What would you think if momma had another baby in her tummy?" Christian asks.

Ryker looks confused a second as he looks at my stomach, "Momma doesn't have a baby, her tummy too little." 

Christian and I both laugh a little at his reaction, "Thanks kid," I tell him. "What would you think if you got to have a baby brother or baby sister?" 

"Me want baby sister," He says nodding to himself before getting all serious, "How does baby get out of tummy?" 

"Well it doesn't right now," I tell him, "he or she is going to stay in my tummy for a little while longer so they can grow big and strong like you. Then when they're ready they'll come out hopefully at the hospital this time."