You Done Being Pissy?

Jailyn~

"Go!" Steven shouts clapping his hands together loudly making me sprint to the opposite end of the lot and back for the five hundredth fucking time. Once I make it back I barely have enough time to push my hair out of my face before he yells at me to go once again. My legs are on fire and my lungs are absolutely burning as I push through my first work out in about a month. This is brutal I've gotta stop just not working out in the offseason. "Two more Jailyn let's go, go, go!" He yells as I hit the line we've picked and he sends me off again as soon as my foot makes contact. I might puke. Like actually holy shit.

I hit the line again and Steven, "Alright twenty eight-count burpees and then we'll head in and get you a breather. Let's go you've got it!" He is cheering me on and clapping and I just ignore it pushing through how fucking horrible I'm feeling as everything burns while I force my body through the burpees.  Somewhere around seven, my shoulder starts flaring up forcing me to take it a little slower and put my weight on my left arm more than my right. 

Barely finishing my twenty I stand up straight and hold my hands over my head trying to catch my breath and contain the urge to puke, "Great job Jai-" I hold one finger up to cut him off before I very calmly make my way to the trash can and puke what little I have in my stomach now this morning up quickly. I give myself a second before spitting a little getting the rest of it out of my mouth, well that's a nice addition to my first real workout back.

"You good?" Steven asks as I pop back up and wipe my mouth with my arm looking back at him. I just nod, "Done for the day or keep going?"

"I'm good to keep going now," I say pushing my baby hairs out of my face, I'm sure my hair is all sorts of messy right now, "It's my first real workout in over a month." 

"Well, you let me know when you want to stop, get a breather, and then we'll get back to work," I nod as I head back into the facility as he holds the door for me. Pushing my hand through my hair again I stop and pull the hair tie out. I see Christian and give him a little smile as he's doing some strength training. I don't even think he noticed me which is fine I probably wouldn't have noticed him either being in the zone. Retying my hair up I sit on one of the benches and get a drink chilling out a second before I have to keep going. 

After a few minutes, I stand up again and stretch out my back and shoulders by holding my arms high and leaning to my sides a little before just letting my arms fall back down to my sides. "Hey, you doing okay?" Christian asks coming over and grabbing his water bottle.

I nod, "I mean I puked outside but other than that I'm fine. It's been almost a month since I've worked out at all let alone the higher intensity that I'm doing now."

Christian scoffs a little and shakes his head, "Just take it easy, you don't need to just dive right in and hurt yourself." I can't help as I roll my eyes a little while I nod, "I love you." 

"I love you too," I say as I head to meet back with Steven. Christian worries too much. 

We work on a lot of core stuff for a whole before I am doing the push-ups where you go down on your elbows and then to your hands and keep repeating that process. I'd absolutely be lying if I said my shoulder wasn't on absolute fire right now. "JJ, take a break you don't need to force anything right now." 

"Bro, can you like fuck off?" I say letting the breath I didn't really notice I was holding out while I continue my work out. Flipping my head up to look at Christian who looks almost stressed as he watches me, "I don't need a helicopter husband right now either." 

"You also don't need to destroy your shoulder in your first real work out since a major injury," Christian responds snapping back at my comment. I just ignore him putting my head back down as I continue on for several more reps before I lean back on my knees shooting Christian a little glare as he continues to watch me.