Chapter Three

Third Person Pov:

Tom wakes up to water coming up and out of his lungs, he turns on to his stomach and spews sea water all over the sand below him, coughing it all out. But when someone pats his back to help him out a bit, his instinct of self defense makes him punch the person next to him without thinking.

Tom opens his eyes and looks at the person he hit knocked out on the ground, he gasps and chants, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" as he sits at the person's side, he gently slaps the teenager to wake him up as he says, "Kid! Kid! Wake up! I'm already in deep shit so wake the fuck up!" The teenager slowly opens his eyes and looks to Tom, Tom sighs of relief with a small, "Oh thank fucking god!" as he takes a deep sigh of relief and his heart slows down a bit.

"I should be saying that!" The boy says as he comes to his senses. "You were on the verge of death when I found you! You're lucky I learned CPR in school!" The boy sits up and holds his bleeding nose. "Damn for someone who almost just died you can really throw a punch."

"Yeaaah.. sorry about that," Tom says and rubs his arm, he then gives the boy a confused look. "Who are you and how did you find me?"

"You don't remember me?- Oh, I guess I was just a kid then.." the boy says as he faces him. "I'm that kid you gave the gun to years ago at Asdf Land! Remember?"

"Uh... I gave a kid a gun?" Tom questions himself then smacks his own head. "What the fuck was wrong with me?"

"I knew you had to be alive somehow Blue Leader! When they said on the news five years ago that you were dead I didn't believe it for a split second! You've been my idol since the day you gave me that gun in Asdf Land! It saved me from getting eaten by zombies!"

"Zombies? Are we in some sort of fucking kids cartoon on the internet or something?" Tom rhetorically asks and sighs, he stands up and looks around. "Where the hell am I anyway?"

"You're back in London!" the teen says and stands up as well. "But you have to be careful Sir! This place is loaded with guards! But I can take you somewhere safe though if you'd like!-"

Tom gasps, "Holy shit!"

"What?!" the teen asks with panic and looks around.

"I forgot to take my goddamn weapon!-" Tom then checks his wet pants pockets and pulls out a butterknife. "Oh wait there it is," he then shoves it back in. "Okay we're good."

The teenager sighs as he asks, "Did you come with anyone? I'm sure you couldn't have been traveling alone after all!"

"Oh yeah, Bing and Larry," Tom says, obviously not fazed by the fact his comrades are gone. "I wonder where they went."

"Aren't you like-" The teenager raises his eyebrow. "worried?"

"About what?" Tom asks, actually confused.

"I mean, your friends could have drowned!-"

"Pfff yeah right!" Tom says without much explanation as he then begins walking down the beach, which the teen panics and chases after him.

"Where are you going?!"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm going to go find something eat, I haven't eaten since-" he stops walking and turns to the minor. "What time is it?"

"6:00 am-"

Tom then turns forward again and says, "Since eleven hours ago! I'm absolutely starving!" as he begins walking again.

"But I just told you! It's dangerous here! You're supposed to be dead and the king wants you gone! If the cops catch you then you can consider yourself shark bait!"