Chapter Thirteen

Third Person Pov:

Two people each grab Tord and Tom and the leader of the group puts a gun to Tord's forehead, he sarcastically says, "What a pleasure to meet your acquaintance Red King, I've been waiting such a long time to meet you!" with a mocking grin.

"Who are you?" Tom asks with a growl as he gets prepared to break free from the two men's grasps, Tom has a secret weapon that he was going to use for himself.. but he knows what's more important at this moment.

"I am William Winston's grandson, my name is Zackary Winston or Commander Zackery for short," the man says and pulls the gun away, making Tord sigh of relief. "I came from America to run the Freedom Alliance where we destroy what has done us wrong," Zackery shoves the gun into Tord's cheek with a crazy look in his eyes which makes Tord's pupils grow small. "Which you have taken away my grandfather you son of a bitch, I saw the execution and how you shot his brains out all by yourself."

"You don't have a clue what he did to me first," Tord says in a quiet voice since he's rather terrified, but he still keeps a strong face on. Tom has no idea who William Winston is, but he knows that Tord probably did it for a good reason.

"Even if I don't, I'm still going to shoot you right now!-" Tom breaks free of the men rather easily and pushes Zackery away, he then pulls out a odd device and shoves it on to Tord's chest before pulling out a controller with one button.

Tord's eyes widen once he realized what Tom is doing, he shouts, "Tom wait!-" but before he can finish, Tom presses the blue button and he completely disappears.

Tom then gets tackled on to the hard ground and he has no fear on his face as the leader looks at him with a crazed look of pure rage, he says, "You're going to pay for that Thomas!" then knocks Tom out with the handle of his gun.

The next thing Tom knows is being in a cool breezy area, he slowly opens his eyes and blinks a few times to push away the static like blurriness in his vision. His arms are tied to a thick pole that holds the tent up and his legs have extremely heavy weights on them that he can't even lift, he has blood on his face from being hit in the head with Zackery's gun.

Tom lifts his head and looks around to see he's in a white tent with a grassy floor and there seems to be a lot of commotion outside, he sees someone familiar with a green hoodie sitting in a seat in the corner of the room who is looking at him with a serious look on his face.

There's a long moment of silent staring until Tom simply says, "Hi."

"Hi," the man says back in the same tone as Tom, which there is yet another long stare until Edd asks, "Are you comfortable?"

"Well if being tied really tight to pole is comfortable than yeah I'm extremely comfortable," Tom says and rolls his pixelated eyes.

Edd nods and walks behind Tom which confuses the male until Edd starts to loosen up the ropes, which only confuses Tom more from the kindness. Once Edd finishes up with the ropes, he sits down in front of Tom with his legs crossed.

There's another long silence until Tom asks, "You look familiar."

"Yeah, I bet I do," Edd says, giving no effort to explain who he is.

"Do you know who I am?" Tom asks, completely forgetting the time they met back when he first arrived at London.

"Yes, I do,"

Tom then looks down and asks, "Was I a good person?" This surprises Edd but he doesn't show it much. "You know, back when I don't remember?"

Edd quickly looks down as well and says in almost a whisper, "Yeah.. a really good person..."

"Were we friends?" Tom asks and they both look back up to each other, Edd is rather confused on why Tom could possibly be asking questions now.

"Best friends," Edd says with a small shy smile, which Tom ends up softly smiling as well even though he doesn't know why. Tom suddenly feels so emotionally free, like his hard crazy shell has been lifted from his scared stiff body.

"You're.. Edd, right?" Tom asks, making Edd very surprised and begin to cry. "Woah are you oka-" Edd then immediately hugs him which makes Tom flinch.

"I love you Tom!.." Edd quietly shouts with tears running down his face and staining Tom's slightly ripped shirt, Tom loosens up a bit with a small smile and rests his chin on Edd's shoulder since he can't hug him with his arms tied.

"I love you too Edd."