Chapter Seven

Since I feel like I haven't put enough TordTom in this book, I decided I'd try to add some more romance scenes. I bet some of you are probably annoyed that there isn't enough of the actual ship, so I decided it's about time I make some lovey scenes :)
———
Third Person Pov:

"Hey! Slow down!" Tom says to Tord as the king runs down the hall while dragging the rogue along behind him. "I know you have a lot of places you want to show me, but I'm not as fast as I used to be dickhead!" Tord then finally stops running when they reach the most elegant part of the palace, the ballroom. Once Tom is done panting, he notices the ballroom and rolls his eyes. Tom says in his head, "Please don't tell me he wants to dance with me..." as he quietly sighs.

Tord turns to Tom with his mask still showing a happy smile to replicate the look he has beneath, he says, "I figured we could have a little dance to celebrate you coming back to me!"

"I still don't understand why I would leave if we were really as close as you make us out to be," Tom mutters to himself quiet enough so Tord can't hear, he then says to Tord, "Look Tord, I really can't dance."

Tord frowns and says, "You danced with me before-"

"Yeah, well, I already said I forgot most things," Tom says and crosses his arms, but then Tord's mask shows a puppy eyes look that makes Tom instantly lose his confidence. "Oh come on Tord.. don't do that..." Tom hates to admit it, but he has a real soft spot for Tord and he doesn't know where it came from. Tord's puppy dog look becomes even harder for Tom to resist when Tord gently holds his hands, this makes Tom's heart pump fast and loud enough to echo slightly in the huge ballroom. Tom then turns his head with blush on his face, he pulls his hands away and crosses his arms as he mumbles a, "F-fine..."

Tord then smiles brightly and says, "Thank you!" before running over to the stage where a classical music group would be playing if a real ball was taking place. But since there's no party going on at the moment, Tord instead presses a button at the side of the stage and the floor of the stage opens. A band made of animatronics then gets lifted up by a different colored flooring to replace the original stage, the robots begins to play a lovely song called "New Light" but slowed to a considerable pace to make it sound much more romantic.

Tord then quickly walks over to Tom and holds his hand out to Tom, saying, "Shall we dance?" to which Tom sighs and lowers his crossed arms, looking away with what looks like a mix between a flustered and annoyed expression on his face.

Tom then places his right hand on Tord's outstretched one and says, "Yeah, sure, whatever..." Tord then slowly guides him to the middle of the dance floor and pulls Tom close to his chest by his waist, this confuses Tom slightly and he lets out a small noise of surprise.

Tord slowly takes Tom's right hand and holds it up as if they're formally dancing, so Tom sighs with his heart racing loudly and he places his other hand on the King's shoulder. Tom's heart is racing far too fast from being so awfully close to Tord even though Tom hides the happy feeling inside behind furrowed eyebrows and digital eyes looking away from Tord, but Tord can tell from the loud pounding sound coming from Tom and the fast pulsating from the rogue's chest that he is enjoying this just as much as him.

"God what is getting into me? I barely even know this guy yet my shit heart is pounding like a maniac high on cocaine..." Tom says in his head and takes a quiet shaky breath as he closes his eyes, his mouth zigzagging and his eyes looking down in nervousness.

"Are you okay Tom?" Tord asks Tom with a teasing flirtatious look, this makes Tom flinch and look back up at him with blush on his face. Tord leans toward Tom's ear with a smirk as he whispers, "You seem tense~" This makes Tom flinch with "gay panic" showing on his face like a red thumb.

Tom places his hands on Tord's chest and pushes him away only the slightest bit as he looks away, saying, "Don't be a idiot..." as blush radiates off his entire face. "I said I'd be your queen, but don't drag me into your stupid gay fantasies."

"But Tom," Tord says as he gently holds Tom's chin between his index finger's knuckle and the pad of his thumb, he gently leads Tom's head to look at him in the face. "You're all I've thought about for years now, even before I had in the world in my hands."

Tom's heart becomes louder and it feels like it's burning from pounding so fast, the whole ballroom echos with the sound of the rogue's heartbeat as he tries so hard not to melt completely into Tord's touch.

Tom still tries to reject him as he turns his eyes away and says, "Stop with that shit.. your making my heart go at fucking mach speed and it'll be your fault if I die from it..."

Tord can't help himself at this point, he quickly leans down into Tom's faces and kisses him, Tom let's out a shocked, "Mm!" as he tries to push him away, but he's doing it very weakly since part of him doesn't want the kiss to stop...

After only a few seconds Tom gives in, the rogue loosely closes his eyes and wraps one arm around the back of Tord's neck and the other lifted over the king's shoulder. Tom then thinks to himself, "If he keeps pulling me in like this.. then I'll never want to leave..."

Meanwhile at the Rebellion base, Paul is absolutely furious at Tom for rejecting them so coldly and running off only to die. But really Paul is mostly upset because he saw Tom as like a hero to him for a very long time, but now that Tom has completely abandoned them he feels like he was praising a horrible man the whole five years he was gone...

"I can't believe him! He completely abandons his friends just so he can go dig his own grave!! What kind of a fucking imbecile abandons people who are obviously there to help him?!" Paul rants as Edd, Matt, Larry, and Bing sit down in different places with the same sorrowful look on their faces. "I can't believe him!-"

"Paul please," Edd says as he looks to Paul, Paul looks at him with his angered face still lingering. "We should have known that there would be a possibility he wouldn't trust us, he doesn't even remember his morals and he was always about them! For fucks sake, the Tom we know wouldn't go destroying buildings when there was a obvious chance of innocent people dying."

"But even if he has forgotten everything, it doesn't mean he can treat us like trash!-"

"You don't get it Paul," Bing says and everyone looks to him. "He hasn't just forgotten everything," Bing looks up at everyone with a serious look on his face, "He doesn't have his old personality either."

"What do you mean by that?" Matt asks with a worried look.

"Well I don't know the fine details, but my theory is that he doesn't remember anything in his life which means he doesn't have any reason to have his old morals and find his old friends as friends," Bing says and looks down with a sigh. "I don't think we should be blaming him for something I did to him, I should have waited the extra five years.. I.. I got selfish..."

Larry places a hand on Bing's shoulder and says, "Don't worry Boss, he'll be okay! You saw him take down the entire parade, if he can kill over 100,000 people then I'm sure he can survive on his own just fine."

"Him surviving isn't the issue," Paul says and everyone looks to him. "It's making sure he isn't the one that's going to destroy the world..."