Chapter Eight

Third Person Pov:

"So how's life in America?" Paul asks through the phone with a soft smile.

"Well even though it's been a few years, I'm still getting used to it," Patryk says back with a small laugh, Paul desperately missed Patryk's voice... When Tord had lost his memories and General Winston became in charge, he thought that there was no reason for Patryk to be in the army so he sent him to America with his family so they could live a peaceful life, since Patryk was also a "great" pilot for a good amount of years and he thought he deserved to retire happily.

"Is your family doing okay? I hear the town you're in is bustling with different kinds of people!" Paul asks and laughs a bit, but Patryk can see right through Paul even if he's only listening to him.

"Something is troubling you greatly," Patryk says and Paul flinches, Paul had completely forgotten how much Patryk understood him. "You can tell me, I've already disconnected our line from Red Empire surveillance."

"Pat-"

"Go on," Patryk cuts Paul off and Paul sighs, Paul then begins to spill everything that's happened since they had stopped talking so very long ago...

Tord had convinced Tom to cuddle with him since they both have nothing better to do, but they have no plans to "do the deed" with each other whatsoever. Tord closes his eyes as he listens to Tom's heartbeat with his cheek against Tom's bare chest to feel the pumping, his arms wrapped around the rogue's body as he lays down next to him.

Believe it or not, Tom is actually quite enjoying himself as he plays with Tord's long hair that he let hang down. He feels as though he's found a way to feel good about his new heart, he's only thought of the heart as bad until the king himself finds it as the most relaxing thing to exist, which makes him feel relaxed as well whenever the king listens to it.

It didn't take Tom long for him to stop feeling so scared of Tord's voice and face, he of course would still get spooked if Tord were to scare him without the mask, but besides that he's able to look at him just fine. Tom's heart relaxes whenever he's around the man, so it sounds more normal even though it's still quite loud inside and out which can get annoying for him.

((I like dis Tom huehuehuehuehue))

"Your skin is so smooth.." Tord mumbles and Tom blushes, it's odd how he says that when Tom's skin is tainted with many scars he got on the battle field and cuts he gave himself back in high school.

"Don't be weird Tord.." Tom says as he looks away slightly, but Tord only looks up at him with a smile.

"When will you just admit you're beautiful?" Tord asks with a soft gaze, Tom looks back at him with his heart beginning to pound slightly.

"The day I admit I'm beautiful is the day you manage to convince me of it," Tom says and laughs a bit, Tord rolls his eyes with his smile lingering.

"And what do I have to do to make you believe me?" Tord shifts himself upward to face Tom with both of their arms in front of them.

"That is for me to know and for you to find out," Tom says with a teasing grin as he places his hands on Tord's also unclothed chest and shifts closer, all they're wearing is silk pajama pants and of course a pair of underwear.

"Oh you're just evil," Tord jokingly says with a playful smirk as he pulls Tom closer to him by his waist, their faces only inches away.

"Says the communist king," Tom replies before they both lean into a kiss...-

The door opens and Paul says, "Sire the beheading starts at-" Tord and Tom quickly sit up and look to him with their faces blushing a dark red.

"Paul," Tord says and pinches the bridge of his nose. "What have I said about knocking first?"

"That if I hear hentai girl moans it means your jacking off so I shouldn't come in without knocking to let you know-"

"NOT that one Paul," Tord says with some embarrassment and Tom snickers a bit. "I meant the one that we all learn in second grade?"

"Ohhh got it, let me try again," Paul then closes the door and knocks, Tord facepalms.

"It's kind of late now Paul, but come in," Tord says as he rolls his eyes with Tom still suppressing his laughs.

Paul opens the door and says, "The beheading starts at 3:00 pm Sire."

Tord sighs as he says, "Thank you Paul, you're dismissed." Paul then closes the door and he can hear Tom start to hysterically laugh from inside the bedroom before Tord yells a, "Shut up!" and things start to crash as they start to playfully fight with each other.

Paul smiles as he whispers, "I'll take your advice Pat," he looks back to the door once more before beginning to walk away. "I'll forgive Tom, he is the one who will save us all after all..."