Chapter Ten

Warning:
Foreplay at Beginning
———
Third Person Pov:

Tord lays Tom down on the bed as he passionately kisses him, their tongues twirling around each other to no end and their bodies pressed up against one another with ultimately no space in-between. Tom's heart becomes loud and fast, completely filling the room with the sound of a heartbeat.

Both of their heads tilt further and further the more deep and lustful the kiss gets, Tom's arms tightly wrapped around his neck and legs hugging Tord's waist firmly. Both Tom and Tord haven't had this much action in a while now, Tom and him have never gotten this sensual before except for many years ago when the World War was still going on.

They pull back for a little thing called air and pant from the kiss being so intense, their lips are slightly swollen and their crouches are now bulged. Once Tord catches his breath, he quickly shifts his face to Tom's neck where he then begins to lick and bite at the skin which causes Tom to let out loud moans and dig his nails deep into Tord's back.

A little explanation on how they got here could be useful I suppose; Tord has been awfully depressed since his father died and Tom has felt immense guilt from putting that stress on him. So Tom had decided to seduce him by luring him in with dirty words and flirtatious looks since it could distract Tord from the sorrow, which had worked effortlessly, and now we're here.

"Tord~!" Tom moans out with pleasured gasps and pants following after, Tom has always been the type to do these sexual acts to either make people he loves happy or if he's getting something very important in return, which the only way to get him to do anything sensual with you when he doesn't want to is to licker him up, after that he'll lose all his nobility, as we had seen in Chapter Thirteen in the last book. Surprisingly, Tom hasn't changed in that way even when he lost his memories, consider it a blessing.

Tord then pulls away from Tom's marked up neck, he slides a hand up his shirt and leans back into his face to kiss him... But they both flinch from the sound of the window in the room breaking, Tord and Tom both quickly look to the window to see a small hole in it. They look to the carpeted floor and see a rock with a folded piece of paper tied to it by a string, Tord gets off the bed and bends down to it.

"Goddamnit," Tom mutters as he growls slightly, knowing full well this rock has to be from the pesky Rebellion, they seem to ruin everything. "Why now..."

Tord takes the note off the rock and opens it up from it's folded position, he reads it and says to himself, "Robots?" which makes Tom look to him with a confused face. "Since when do they have the materials and time to make a army of indestructible robots?"

"You're talking to yourself again Tord," Tom says, still rather annoyed that they had to stop so suddenly just because of a stupid rock breaking the window. "Just tell me what the damn thing says."

"It says," Tord dramatically clears his throat which makes Tom roll his eyes, "Dear Red King and Blue Leader, we have acquired a professional inventor who will aid us in creating a entire army of indestructible robots that will take you down, expect another attack on London very soon. Signed, the Rebellion," Tord looks to Tom to ask if it could be a actual threat, but he quickly gains a disappointed look when Tom is practically suffocating himself with his hands to hold back his laughter. Tord sighs and looks back to the paper before saying, "Just let it out Tom."

Tom then bursts out into a hysterical laugh while Tord slightly clenches the paper from worry and has a nervous look on his face, Tom says while he continues to uncontrollably laugh, "Oh my GOD! They think Bing could seriously build a entire robot army- no, a INDESTRUCTIBLE robot army in under a year?! They overestimate him! He's a joke of a inventor!"

"Tom this could be serious," Tord says which makes Tom stop laughing and look to him. "If this inventor is really the man who cheated death to revive you, he can probably do a lot more than you think he can."

"Oh come on Tord, he's a total wimp! He could never do something so horrible to other people, even if they are the "bad guys". Besides Tord..." Tom gets off the bed and bends down to Tord's face, Tord looks to him to see Tom has a gentle expression on his face as he caresses his cheeks. "I've already sworn on my life to you that I'd keep you and your world safe, so you don't even have to worry while I'm here," Tom then gives Tord a loving peck to the lips with a soft smile. "Do you understand that Darling?"

Tord's of course still worried, since there's no way Tom could take down a entire army of unbeatable robots and vicious rebels, but he still gives a sweet smile and replies, "I understand Tom."

"Good," Tom then stands back up and Tord watches him grab a coat before walking to the door, quite confused on where he could be heading off to so late at night.

"Where are you going Tom?" Tord asks, still utterly anxious about the threat they had just received.

"I'm going to kill the second in command,"

"What?!-"

"I'm only kidding Tord! You worry far too much about me, you know that?" Tom giggles and Tord sighs of relief. "I'm only going for a walk around London, you should get some sleep okay? I know you've been wide awake for several nights now, you're horrible at acting."

"You know I can't help my insomnia," Tord says and rolls his eyes, Tom turns the bedroom knob to open the door.

"That's exactly why you should try, I'll be back in about a half an hour. Okay?" Tord nods and Tom opens the door. "Bye bye." Tom then closes the bedroom door behind him and puts on the overcoat that used to be the coat Tord would wear in the army. He sniffs it and whispers to himself, "Smells like gunpowder, cigars, and love~"

Tom then buttons up the overcoat to hide his pajamas and begins walking down the hall, smirking and saying to the air, "Just watch Rebellion leaders, watch as I take down your pathetic excuse for robots and then the rest of you. I'll enjoy watching you all suffer~"