Chapter Six

Third Person Pov:

"I should've known I'd end up here," Tom says to himself as he leans up against the dungeon cell bars, he can hear people being tormented from a distance with the sound of screams and chainsaws. "I can easily get out of here, but I suppose seeing what tools they use in the torture chambers are before I scram wouldn't be so bad..."

Tom doesn't notice someone with a long royal cape and fancy crown walking toward his cell until they're standing right in front of him on the other side of the bars, he looks up and sees the king in a devil mask that's oddly familiar to Tom.

"Tom?.." a quiet voice says, but it seems to be coming from the device around the king's neck. Tom stays quiet as he continues to look up at the mask, this makes Tord anxious since all Tom seems to be doing is staring at him.

Tom outstretches his arm to him from holding on to a bar and he touches his hand against the side of the mask, caressing the fake cheek. This makes Tord's heartbeat quicken and his lips zigzag out of flusteredness, even if Tom's hand isn't on his actual face the action still makes him melt into a puddle.

Suddenly a guard notices him touching Tord's face, so he says, "Hey! Prisoners aren't allowed to touch royalty dickhe-!" Tom lets go of Tord's mask and throws a large nail straight into the guard's forehead from seemingly out of nowhere, the nail digs straight into the guard's skull and he dies right on the spot from the nail hitting a certain part of the brain that means instant death.

"Thank god he's dead!" Tom says and Tord backs up in surprise, Tom points to the dead man on the floor and laughs. "I told you not to fuck with me! Haha!"

"You seem happy," Tord says through his device with a soft smile, Tord suspected that Tom might be scared of him since he was the one who shot the him in the heart, so he decided bring back the good ol' mask and voice device back to see if he'd feel any safer, luckily Tom doesn't seem scared at all.

"Eh, well if I'm going to "die" then I might as well be happy before it happens," Tom says and rolls his eyes, emphasizing the word "die" between two finger quotes. Tom then looks up at Tord and asks, "Who are you anyway?" which Tord flinches to.

"What do you mean?" Tord asks, very confused. "It's me Tord-"

"Ohhh so I knew the communist king before I lost my memories!"

"Before you did what now?" Tord blinks a few times in confusion and his mask correlates with the confused look on his face.

"Look, king dude; I was apparently killed by someone five years ago, which I'm sure you know about since everyone here seems to know who I am. But this guy named Bing had apparently saved my life by replacing my old heart with this junky one- I mean feel this fucking thing!" Tom grabs Tord's hand and places it where Tom's hard robot heart heaves up and down, Tord then realizes what that odd sound coming from Tom was.. and for some odd reason, he finds the heart very relaxing to feel move and hear pump... "It's a piece of junk heart! I can't even sleep at night with this thing knocking at my brain the entire time!"

"I like it..." Tord says with a lovestruck smile under the mask, which the mask only shows a smile since it doesn't know exactly how to copy the look on his face.

Tom gains a face that shows a mix of puzzlement and surprise with a hint of "What the fuck? Are you crazy?" in it. Tom then takes the king's hand off his chest slowly and looks away with some blush dusting his cheeks, he asks, "Why? It's obnoxiously loud and it's creepy when it pushes up against my flesh..."

"I think it's relaxing to listen to, especially for someone like me who hasn't really been close to anyone for a few years now," Tord replies with a sad smile as he looks away slightly.

Tom looks back to him and gives him a empathetic smile as he says, "It must be lonely at the top of the world," which Tord flinches to and looks at him, Tom shrugs slightly as he says, "I've never been the type that's able to hold responsibility- well at least I'm definitely not able to now; so I guess I just kind of envy you since you're able to control so many people in one place, even if you do have to kill half of them to keep them obedient," Tom leans against a cell bar by his left shoulder, giving Tord a small smile that makes Tord feel like fainting. "But hey, you need a little bloodshed to keep things going smoothly after all."

Tord can hardly believe he's hearing Tom say all this! Tom would never in a million years say anything even close to what he's telling him right now! Tord tilts his head slightly as he asks, "Who are you?"

Tom smirks slightly as he grabs the front of Tord's cape and pulls him down close to his face, Tom says, "if you keep me here to be sawed into oblivion, I'm your worst nightmare," Tom then smirks more as he looks directly into the eyeholes of the mask, staring deep into Tord's soul. "But if you set me free to come and go as I please," Tom lets go of Tord's cape with a smug smile. "I'm the best thing that's ever happened to you."

"Are you planning to betray me again?" Tord asks with worry, he still feels so terribly sorrowful of what they'd had both done to one another in the past.

"What ever I did before now is irrelevant," Tom says as he let's go of Tord, he turns away from him and walks a bit before crossing his arms and sighing. "I don't know who or what the hell I was five years ago, all I know is that now I couldn't give a damn who my friends were before or the reason I was killed in the first place or why the world is under communist rule," Tom turns toward Tord again, who is now standing up straight with a serious look on his face. "I don't want to waste my life worrying about life goals, making friends, or about the current state of the world," Tom raises his arms in the air with a happy smile.

"I just want to live my life, have fun, and cause mayhem!" Tom continues as he lowers his arms with a soft smile, he walks a bit toward Tord. "I don't need to care about other people, they can all go die in a ditch- especially the ones who were my friends before, all I need is myself," Tord frowns from him saying that, that is until Tom continues, "But.. if you want, you could be my entertainment for a while~" Tord flinches as Tom walks back up to the bars and holds on to them, looking at Tord with a devilish smirk. "I can keep you company, all kings need a queen and I can be that queen for as long as I feel like you need one. All you have to do is let me out for a while and once I'm fully entertained, I'll be out of your hair."

"Don't trust him! He's the devil I tell you! The devil!" a old lady calls out from another cell. "He'll curse you with love then leave you to rot! He's deadly!-"

"Oh shut up Grandma!" Tom says and throws his shoe right at her head, knocking her on to the floor with a small hurt noise escaping her chapped lips. Tom regains his smirk as he looks back to the unsure king, a metaphorical demon tail swaying back and forth behind him. "So, is it a deal dearest king?" Tom holds his hand through the bars for Tord to shake, Tord looks at it nervously.

Tord doesn't want to get hurt again, but he's been craving company since the day he took over the world and just the thought of Tom coming back to the castle to live with him makes him feel so so happy inside.

Tord quickly shakes Tom's hand and says, "Deal." as Tom smirks wider. Then without Tom having to ask, Tord takes the keys away from the dead security guards and unlocks Tom's cell with a happy smile on his face...