Chapter 2: Lyda's Talks

AHSOKA TANO

Oh dear, Ahsoka thought, they already found out?

Ahsoka looked over at Huyang. Thankfully, he didn't seem to care about it. Either that or his centuries-old droid brain was unable to process the meaning of the remark.

"Get some rest," Huyang said, "you deserve it for your accomplishments."

"Thanks," Ahsoka said, before she shut her eyes.

LYDA RAN

Lyda looked back at the door she had just shut to Ahsoka's room. She wondered if she should have made that remark about her and Lux.

Well, it was obvious that the two had something going on. For Ahsoka to just show up with Lux wearing an outfit of Onderonian royalty, it was quite clear that the two had spent some time together following Ahsoka's departure from the Order. Not to mention that they had plently of bonding time over the missions they took together. That was enough to convince anyone that they had been together.

Lyda was walking down the hallway of the ship, when she nearly bumped into someone. she looked down to see Morra Sevarro, a brownish-skinned Togruta Padawan about a year younger than Ahsoka.

"How is she," Morra said. She was quite obviously referring to Ahsoka.

"She's doing just fine," Lyda said. "She just needs to rest, that's all."

"Good," Morra replied. "I... I feel so proud that someone of my own species was able to do what she did. She'll make a great Grand Master."

Lyda thought about that last sentance for a while.

"Ahsoka? Grand Master?"

"Yeah," Morra continued, "Who else is gonna lead us? Especially after what she did for us?"

Is she really ready to lead us? Lyda thought.

"I... I don't know if she can lead us just yet," Lyda replied.

"Why not?" Morra replied.

"Because, she's... well, after she left the Order... well, what could I say, she's probably still quite emotional."

"But she'll make a great leader," Morra insisted, "I know it! She is strong and fearless, there is nobody better set to lead us!"

Lyda thought for a moment.

Then, a Neimoidian walked up to them. It was Huk Mar, a Padawan.

"If you do not mind me saying," he said in his thick Neimoidian accent, "Bene says that the rudimentary beds have been set up in the training room."

"Good to know," Lyda said.

Lyda redirected her attention at Morra.

"I think we should get some sleep," Lyda said, "It's been a long day."

Morra nodded in the distance, and they walked towards the training room.