Chapter 12: Arrival

AHSOKA TANO

"Ahsoka, that was a rather odd descision," Huyang said.

"Yeah," Zatt said, "Now we're headed to one of the most dangerous parts of the galaxy!"

"Hey," Mira said, "maybe Master Tano actually knows what she's doing?"

"You're sounding like Dogma," Lyda said.

"She's right," Ahsoka said. "I was... kind of in a trance, and I imagined a place I saw in my visions... I'm confident that where we're going is a safe haven."

"Maybe you're right," Lyda said, "but we won't know until we get out of Hyperspace."

"Only time will tell..." Ahsoka said.

She watched the blue spirals of hyperspace go by as the ship zoomed through hyperspace.

Ahsoka closed her eyes, crossed her legs, and began to meditate.

What felt like a few hours later, Ahsoka received a nudge on her shoulder.

She opened her eyes.

"We're coming out of hyperspace," Lyda said. "Let's hope you were right about this."

Ahsoka watched as Hyperspace gave out to the white lines of stars zooming past them, which got shorter and reduced to single white dots in space. In front of them emerged a planet, with mighty oceans and continents. The landscape was very green, and appeared similar to planets like Naboo or Lothal from orbit. Surrounding the planet was a beautiful nebula which formed a dazzling spectacle in the sky. There was a single, yellow star which the planet orbited. The planet appeared to have five moons which were immediately visible, one of which was quite large, and rather close. Thankfully, it was far enough away that it wouldn't cause any tidal strain on the planet.

"This is it," Ahsoka said. "This is where we'll settle down."

"Wow," Lyda said in awe, "It looks... amazing!"

"Okay," Ahsoka said, "Before we do anything else, save the hyperspace route we used to get here so we can leave and come back if needed. Then, we're going to land.

"This isn't exactly the best idea," Zatt argued. "Any amount of things could go wrong. There could be vicious wildlife, primative civilizations, environmental effects. Kriff, we don't even know if the atmosphere's breathable!"

"Good point," Ahsoka said, "run a planetary scan."

"On it, Master Tano," Zatt said. He quickly punched a few buttons, initiating the planetary scan.

After the scan was complete, it was found that the planet was totally safe for habitation.

The ship entered the atmosphere, and everyone stood ready to exit the ship, anxious for some fresh air.

The ship landed in an open field right next to a forest. The ramp extended, and sunlight and fresh air flooded the room.

People began to walk out, some pushing hovering crates containing camping supplies.

Ahsoka stood at the top of the ramp, admiring the scene.

She felt someone nagging at her leg. She looked down to see Katooni.

"So," Katooni said, "This is where we're staying?"

"Yes," Ahsoka replied. "It's gorgeous, isn't it?"

"It really is," Katooni replied. "You're such a great Grand Master, Master Tano."

"Thank you," Ahsoka said. "I... I had my doubts about being a Grand Master, especially during these times, but this place... it's strong with the light side of the force, I can feel it..."

Ahsoka closed her eyes and took a deep breath, soaking in the energy that radiated from this planet.

"Wait," Katooni said, "What's this place called?"

"This place doesn't have a name," Ahsoka said, "But we'll come up with one."

She slowly walked down the ramp and allowed herself to soak in the sunlight.

She looked up and saw a Convor flying overhead.