Chapter 16: Youngling Chatter

KATOONI ADANA

Katooni sat in the grass of the Jedi Camp with her Youngling friends.

There was Mira Nassi, sitting next to Tuya Lana, both of which were Twi'leks. Tuya, along with a few other younglings (all of which were here), had trained with Grand Master Ahsoka Tano prior to this.

There were two other younglings there who had yet to train with Master Tano, but would likely undergo the same training tomorrow. They were a blue-skinned Mikkian female and a blue-ish skinned Mon Calamari male.

"So,"The Mikkian asked, "how was training?"

"Well," Tuya replied, "Ahsoka's a very great teacher. I didn't really need any help with the challenge, but the others that did improved a lot by the end of it."

"I'm guessing you want to be her Padawan, huh?" the Mikkian remarked.

"Let's be honest," Pedro chimed in before Tuya could reply, "I'm pretty sure everyone here wants to be Ahsoka's Padawan."

"Yep," Todaasha said, "I sssssssure do."

Being a Trandoshan, he had a tendency to start hissing whenever he said the letter S.

"Me too," said the Sullustian, who had also trained with them earlier.

"Yeah," Pedro continued, "She's really helpful. If it weren't for her, I'd probably have a few blast marks on me."

"Hey," Mira remarked, "you did get hit."

"I meant more than I already have," he added.

"What about you, Katooni?" Tuya asked.

"I have to agree with you all," Katooni replied confidently, "she's an amazing teacher. Even when I doubted myself, she always believed in me."

"Yeah, she's really like that," Mira said. "She always helps those in need. There is nobody here that could be a better Grand Master than her."

"Well," Katooni continued, "I can tell she's a little nervous. She doesn't want to fail us."

Katooni could always pick up on Ahsoka's feelings very easily, more so than anyone else. She never knew why.

"No kidding," the Mon Calamari said, "this must be really tough for her, especially since she left the Order a while back."

"Well," Katooni continued, "I never said she wasn't up to the task."

"Yeah," Zatt added, "there's probably nobody here that can do it any better than she can. She's kind, passionate, and always does the right thing. I mean, she came back to save us, even after the council tossed her aside! Talk about commitment!"

"Also, Zatt?" Katooni asked.

"Yeah?"

"Where exactly are we? I mean, you said Ahsoka just closed her eyes and brought us to a random planet."

"Well," Zatt said, "We're definitely in the Unknown Regions, and I've determined from the locations of nearby stars that we're somewhere south of Ilum."

"Well, that makes the pilgrimage a little easier, I guess," Katooni replied.

"Oh, that's right," Tuya chimed in. "You had some issues with pirated, right?"

"And Grievous," Zatt added.

"That doesn't sound very convenient," The Mikkian said.

"It wasn't," Katooni added.

A/N: I made up Katooni's last name due to the fact that it was never revealed in any source material whatsoever.