Chapter 3 - Mistakes, Mistakes, Mistakes

This can't be happening, I thought to myself. How on earth did I take Marco's car instead of my mine? This meant that he was at the restaurant while we were there! Oh boy.

After the disaster at the Kissing Booth last week I decided that I was going to avoid Marco at all costs. There was no way I could talk to him let alone face the fact that I stole his car (by accident.)

After telling Noah about what happened at the Kissing Booth, he advised that I just never talk to Marco again and move on. Lee on the other hand thought the opposite. He thought I should meet up with Marco and clear the air about our relationship.

At this point, even though I was so so so mad at him, I kind of agreed with Noah. Leaving everything alone seemed like the easiest option.

I still felt like a horrible person though. I never in a million years wanted to mess with Marco's feelings. It kind of just... happened. Marco was so right though. I did have feelings for him.

But I also had feelings for Noah.

I needed to figure out a way I could bring the car back to the restaurant before Marco realized his car was missing. But how?

I wondered if the Flynn's had left yet? If they had then I could just drive over, drop the car off quickly and dad could give me a ride home.

I decided to give my dad a call.

*Elle talking to her dad on the phone*

Elle: Dad, you there?

Mr. Evan's: Yeah, I'm here. What's up? You ran off pretty quickly. Lee and Noah really needed to talk to you ya know, Elle.

Elle: I know, I know. I feel bad about it now. I was just really mad that they were fighting. It hurts. I'll call them later. Anyways. Something happened and I really-

Noah and Lee cut me off.

Noah: Hey Shelley, you dad will call you back in one sec ok? Me and Lee really, really, really need to speak with you. We feel absolutely horrible about our fight earlier. We want you to know that-

Elle: Aww ok one sec guys. Something happened and I really need to talk to my dad, ok? I'll call you guys back later.

Noah: Oh my goodness are you alright? What happened Elle? Are you hurt?

Elle: What! Oh no. I'm fine. It's just that I really need to talk to my dad ok?

Noah: Well ok. Only if you promise to come over to our house when your done.

Elle: Deal. I pinky swear.

Noah: Ok, baby. I'll see you soon then. luv you so much 💋

Elle: Ok, bye.

Mr. Evan's: Hey kiddo. Sorry about that! Noah took my phone and wouldn't give it back until he could talk to you. What was it you were saying?

Elle: Dad. I somehow stole Marco's car (by accident.) And I need you to wait at the restaurant until I get there. Ok?? Have you seen Marco by the way?

Mr. Evan's: Oh my goodness Elle!! I don't know how things like this always happen to you. Yes, no problem. I'll be there. And don't panic! Marco is still at the restaurant! They just finished ordering so you still have time!

Elle: Thanks dad! Your the best! See you in a few.

Mr. Evan's: Ok Elle. I'll be waiting in the parking lot.

Elle: Ok, bye!

When I arrived at the restaurant, Marco and his family luckily hadn't left yet. I quickly parked the car and ran out to see dad.

I told dad everything. After we had a talk he drove me to Noah and Lee's.

"Bye dad! So I'll be home later ok?" "Noah or Lee will give me a ride."

"Ok Elle." "See you later!"

"Bye!"

*Hey everyone!! Hope you guys are liking the story so far! As always, feel free to comment any ideas or things you want me to add! Thx for reading! Also I am so happy that The Kissing Booth 3 will be coming out in 2021 with all the cast members returning!! Whoooho! So exited! Comment down below if your team Noah or team Marco & if your team Harvard or team Berkley.*