Chapter 11 - Welcome To Harvard

As Lee, Noah and I walk into Gino's Pizzeria, we're greeted by an older women at the entrance  who seems to know Noah. 

"Hey Mrs. Janson.", Noah says.

"Good to see you, Mr. Flynn!", the women smiles.

"And who are these fine people with you tonight?"

"This is my beautiful girlfriend, Elle Evans and this is my younger brother Lee.", Noah explains while pointing to us.

"They're both gonna be freshmen at Harvard this year. Elle's studying education and Lee's studying science."

"How wonderful!", she grins.

"Pleased to meet you.", she shakes my hand and then Lee's.

"Nice too meet you too!", I say with a warm smile.

Lee nods.

"Well I don't want to take up anymore of your time. Have a wonderful dinner! And Elle, Lee?"

"Yes?", we say together.

"Welcome to Harvard."

She smiles and then leaves.

When we sit down at our booth, the waiter comes around and takes drink orders. Lee orders coke, Noah orders beer and I order lemonade. I'm sitting with Noah on one side and Lee is sitting across from us.

"So! How does it feel to be in Boston again Shelly?", Noah asks while holding my hand.

"Really good, Noah."

I smile at him.

"Yeah, it's pretty nice here.", Lee says.

"I like all the buildings we've seen so far."

"Wait until tomorrow when I give you two the ultimate Harvard tour!"

Me and Lee grin.

"I can hardly wait.", Lee says sarcastically. 

We all start laughing.

"Oh I'm getting a call from someone.", Noah says while taking his phone out his pocket.

Me and Lee look at each other curiously.

"Its Chloe."

"Hey Chlo! What's up?"

"Hi! Nothing really. Just packing up to leave next week."

"Wait a minute... Are Elle and Lee with you!"

"They sure are!", Noah says beaming.

"Hi!!", me and Lee say at the same time.

Ever since the time when I was at the airport looking for Noah, Chloe and I talk all the time. She's really nice.

"Hey you guys! Welcome to Harvard! Wish I could be with you all tonight! I'm not coming out for another week. Right before classes start."

We all start nodding.

"Us too."

"Well I just wanted to call and say hi. Enjoy dinner! Where are you guys eating at?"

"Gino's Pizzeria!", Lee says.

"Very nice! One of my favs."

"Alright well see you guys next week!"

"Bye Chloe!", we all say.

"Bye!"

-------

The pizza is absolutely amazing. It's one of the best pizza's I've ever had before. I get the veggie supreme, Noah get's the meat eaters and Lee gets pepperoni mushroom. Before we leave, Lee goes to the restroom. Noah and I wait outside on a cute bench.