Chapter 8.5: Meat Buns and Indirect Kisses (part 2)

"Sugawara-senpai, I demand you to give me a bite of that meat bun!" Noya shouted.

You spotted Hinata, who was bouncing everywhere, shouting "INDIRECTKISSINDIRECTKISS-"

Well, until Kageyama grabbed him by the collar, throwing him and shouting "bOkE, they didn't even kiss-"

Let's just say that caused more hell to break loose, if that's even possible. Why were you always the center of attention around them? And now they all wanted to have an... indirect kiss with you-

You hadn't even thought of that when you had accidentally taken a bite of Suga's food! You blushed and traded your food with the quiet third-year beside you. Daichi was quick to shut them all up, especially after seeing the highly embarrassed face of one of his closest friends.

"G-Guys, this doesn't mean anything," You stated, becoming a bit frightened. Was this the family you'd be a part of? You knew that you'd kept saying stuff about being part of a family that loved and cared for you, but this? What even is this? This barely counts as a zoo. lmao lmao this paragraph

"C'mon, guys! You're only making her more scared, and it's only her first day!" You were startled at Sugawara's sudden outburst.

"A-Ah, sorry, Suga-san!" The team immediately became ordered and bowed. You smiled at him and proceeded to eat your meat bun. You blushed a bit knowing that he had eaten it too, but easily pushed those thoughts aside. Or they were still there. But was that really something to mind?

aHAHAHA sorry not sorry bout the horrible short chapter that i wrote in the carrrrrr~

dam this is short af im so sorry

-lmao it's me and i wrote it on hiatus >:D
luv u all <3