Chapter 9: What a Day.

"Ahaha," You laughed awkwardly as an attempt to break the extremely uncomfortable silence that loomed over the crowd before you. You were still blushing, considering what had happened earlier. You finished your meat bun and decided that would be the perfect time to leave. "Thanks for the meal," You continued. "I'll try to get the forms filled out so that I can join. Thank you, Daichi and Sugawara-san (edited- why the fuck do i keep saying senpai), I'm looking forward to being a part of the club as well!"

    You spoke quickly to avert any extra attention that was on you. Giving a backhanded wave and not looking back, you started walking down the street back home.

    "WAAAAIT(Y/NNNNNNN)TTASHQSJKLWWPPNSN"

    You turned at the sudden screams.

    "Eh? Tanaka-san? Noya-san?" You smiled a little at them. You had been walking for only a couple of minutes.

    "(Y/n)-chan!" They beamed at you, bouncing around a lot. "We walk this way, too!"

    "R-Really?" You doubted this, but were too exhausted to say anything back. Maybe it was denial. Dealing with them during school, before school, during practice, and after school as well? Maybe weekends? Would you have to start walking to school earlier?

    "No," Nishinoya said. You sighed in relief. "But we have some questions~"

    "Oh, okay. What is it?" You had an exhausted grin lazily thrown across your face, patting the top of his head as an attempt to look positive towards the ball of energy. He erupted into red as Tanaka took over.

    "We were just thinking that you'd rather have us instead of Sugawara-san, right?" You were sHOOken at this question, and you had no idea where that had come from.

    "I-I, uh, wh-" You were a blushing mess once again.

    "TANAKA!" Daichi suddenly turned the corner, hitting the back of the second-years' heads. "Why are you so loud at night? And bothering (Y/n)?!"

    "Um, it's fine, Daichi. May I ask why you're here?" Your brain was having trouble processing all that was happening.

    "Oh, I saw Nishinoya and Tanaka running towards you as you started walking back home, and we all knew they'd cause you trouble," Daichi replied.

    "Thank you, but I'm kind of late, so I'll get going now," You bowed politely, turning back towards the direction you were originally going in. A few more waves and goodbyes were exchanged before you left. wOw a lot happened in the past few paragraphs im really sorry my writing is getting worse (basically noya and tanaka thought you liked suga and daichi got you out of the extremely awkward convo yupp)

    As you made your way to your front door, your legs decided that they couldn't wait to throw your body onto your bed and sleep. Showering and eating could wait 'til morning, right? Unless there's practice- You opened and locked your front door, lying down on your bed immediately. What a day.

    You fell asleep immediately, deciding to just wake up early to get cleaned up. However, you might've forgotten one thing:

    To set your alarm clock lololol

hEck i cant write anymore i must have writers block or something
:0 maybe im losing interest in suga

well either way im continuing this book even if i really hate where its going :D