Chapter 17: Crap They're Changing and You Have to Study

fun fact:  you're an awesome, beautiful person and i love you <3

"WHAAAAAAAASAHDLAKJJSLF i'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SO SORRY-" You dashed out of the club room, into the bathroom to clean your nosebleed. They were changing. Who knew volleyball players were so ripped? They didn't seem too pleased either. How would you face them now? You sighed in front of the mirror, trying not to acknowledge your flushed face.

"(Y/n)-san," You turned to see Kiyoko and Yachi watching you curiously.

"We brought you extra clothes from our lockers," Yachi said, ignoring your red face and nosebleed.

"T-Thank you Ya-chan," You accepted the clothes gratefully and entered a stall to change quickly. Sighing as you put on the uniform and put your own in your backpack (yes, you brought your school backpack just play along).

As you walked back to the gym, you kept your head down. You saw their silhouettes and you immediately thought of their tOnEd bODiEs. When they were stretching, they turned their heads towards you curiously, likely wondering why you were so tense.

"I-I'm so sorry!" You bowed, completely flushed. "I didn't mean to walk in on you guys-"

They were quiet, but a couple of laughs broke the silence.

"It's okay, (Y/n)," Daichi brushed it off. "You didn't know, we should've told you."

"Y-Yeah, and they change in the middle of practice sometimes..." Yachi squeaked out, sounding traumatized.

You laughed nervously, approaching them slowly to join the warmups.

"You're still going to practice? Shouldn't you rest, or at least talk to us about what happened?" Sugawara asked, sounding a bit like a mother.

"Uhm, I already missed yesterday morning's practice because i was reading fanfic- uh, woke up late, I can't miss any more," You said. "A-And about the picture-"

"We don't want you getting sick before training camp," Sugawara interrupted. "And you can tell us why you slept in the club room when you're ready." As if he were keeping you from embarrassment, he stopped you before you could talk about the picture incident again.

You blushed. Now would be the best time to bring it up, you thought. "O-Oh, okay. But I'm practicing. AndI'mnotgoingtotrainingcamp."

Wincing at your own words, you glanced at the team, who looked like they had just re-lost the match against Seijoh.

"What? You're not coming, (Y/n)-senpai?" Hinata bounded over to you in concern.

"N-No," You admitted, lowering your head to look at your feet. "My father wouldn't allow me."

"Wha-huh?!" The hyper second years looked stunned.

The team looked down now. Great.

"But it's fine! Have fun, it's only 3 days, I'll be fine," You said in an attempt to cheer them up at least a little. "And I'll be sure to keep practicing."

And practiced carried on. The world stops for no one.

You rubbed your aching muscles and headed to class with Sugawara.

"Are you sure you're alright?" He asked again.

"Yeah, mmmm body's still getting used to... being active..." You trailed off, hoping that you're finally getting in shape.

"No, I mean with your father," He said, looking concerned.

"Ah, I'm not sure how things will go. I'm not sure if he'll even care anymore. On the bright side, if he doesn't care about me, I can go to summer training camp!" You cheered, hiding your obvious disappointment about your relationship with your dad.