0

- "Hmmm... no that's not good." A voice said. "We can't continue like this. Hmm maybe... what if..."

.
.
.
.
.
.

Everything around was white. Exactly like the anti-void. It doesn't seem to have an end nor even a start. Cold, bland whiteness all around.

Two skeletons were standing there. Both similar, same height, same black bones. Same blue tears mark below red eye sockets with impaired eyes. One small white eye light while the other are a blue and yellow cercle. Glitches were gliding across both errors.

The only differences in these two monsters were theirs clothes and condition.

One was wearing long black coat fading to blue with a blue scarf and in all a hobo style. He was emitting an aura of confidence and insanity. Dust spread on his clothes along with blood stains.

The other seems to wear a jacket but it was so tattered we could barely recognize its original shape. His shorts and shirts were in the same state. All over his body we could found scars, bones fractures and bruises.

The two errors were staring at each other. Staring, observing the differences in the other.

A familiar ping ring as they both check the other.

Error
Hp 10/999999
LV: ERROR
Exp ERROR
Titles: Sans, ex-Forced God of Destruction, error

Error
Hp ERROR
LV: ERROR
Exp ERROR
Titles: Sans, Destroyer, error

Before they could say anything, a voice reverberated.

- "Well hello there. Welcome"

The feminine voice seems kind and calm, slightly exited too.
Before the errors could respond she continued.

- "I notice that none of you were happy in your initial multiverse and job."

- "I dOn'T kNoW fOr ThIs WeAkLiNg BuT I'M gOoD." interrupted one of the skeletons.

- "I'm NoT wEaK!" argue the second one. But with little confidence.

- "YEaH rIgHt aNd I'm A fUcKiNg GuArDiAn."

- " WHa-!"

-" Stop!" The voice discontinued their dispute. "No matter what you say it's decided either way! You", she pointed at the 'impolite' error. Weird that even if she's just a voice they could tell, "are going in his multiverse and you" she points at the other, scarred skeleton, "in his. Period."

Even before they could vocalize their disaccords. The space around them started to shake. The non-existent sky begun to fall apart. Living big openings on a black space. A headache takes suddenly both monsters presents in this temporary space. The pain only grew worse as seconds passes. The errors sense a crash come inevitably and the pain finally cease as they both lose consciousness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ^^

I wanted to try writing a Fgod story since I started reading a lot recently and LOVE it!
English isn't my first language so sorry if there is any wrong spelling or conjugation ^^'
I hope It's not so bad 😊