6

In the short time lapse they spend together; Ink had observed this new destroyer and noted some details.

For one, he sleeps a lot. As if he was catching up sleep he didn't get before. And he could fall asleep anywhere. On the bed of his new room obviously, but also on the couch, at the dinner table and in the bathtub!

This last one causes a very embarrassing situation when Ink get in to check if he was still okay. Causes two colored blushes too.

Second, the destroyer had a child's palate. He likes fast food and sweet things, but his face would turn into a scowl when he eats vegetables. Not that he complains but it was so easy to read him.
As expected the chocolate from Underfell became his big number one.

Error was still a little wary of him. Ink could sense that the destroyer always keeps one eye on him. Which sadden him, plus the way he flinched every time the artist gets up or move too quickly.

He started to wonder what kind of monster was the Ink of his Universe? But he stayed quiet for now. He needed to act with patience.

So, they had passed most of the day together quietly, like they were now.

Both on the Couch, Error wrap in blankets and surround by pillows, fiddling and playing with his strings.

And Ink sketching on the other side of the couch lost in his though. Error was so interesting, in the less than 24 hours together he already draw more than 20 sketches of the error.

Talking about sketches, maybe he should put colors to it. It will be so much more beautiful.

A text get him out of his daydreams.

----------
Dream mommy: Ink, I hope you didn't forget about the tacos party at Blue's house right?

Inky: Not at all I'm on my way!
-----------

He responds, which was a lie, he totally forgot! Being with Error was so entertaining he lost all notions of time. Being in a space where time didn't exist may help too.

He quickly gets up from the couch, winced slightly when he sees Error flinched but he ignored him and run to his room upstairs.

Barely in his room he gets rid of his pajamas. Open his drawer and took the first thing he found.
It was a beige short with a black stripe on the side and a pink shirt with flower pattern. It wasn't really according but he didn't care.

Once dressed he gets down the stairs, took Broomy who was waiting for him next to the door but before he go he was stopped by Error.

He was leaning against the wall of the hallway, looking at him worried.

-"WhEr3 ArE yOu GoiNG?" He asks quietly.

-"Oh! I have a tacos party with Dream and Blue planned, but I totally forgot" he raise a hand behind his head.

Error look at him for a moment, not believing him. He finally sighed and nodded before returning on the couch.

The creator didn't understand and was kind of sad of his opposite's reaction. But he shakes it off his mind. He needed to be quick if he doesn't want Dream to give him a lecture again.

He opens the door, get out in the white space of the doodle sphere then open a portal with his paint brush. Showing up in front of Blue's house in Underswap.

He knocked and within seconds he was greeted by the small Sans. Now that he thinks about it, he seems the same height as Error.
Blue was wearing his usual battle body, grey t-shirt and shorts. Shoulders armors and his favorite, famous blue bandana.

-"INK YOU'RE HERE! JUST IN TIME! COME IN!"

Inside a table was set in the center of the piece. Three plate and different bowl of filing.