11

Hello~ Sorry to those I said it will be ready for yesterday ^^'
I had taken more time than planned as I'm not the best to write these kind of scene
(you'll see if you read it— no spoilers policy)
Enjoy~☆
---‐-----------------------------------

It was a blank, white empty space.

Error didn't know why but he had a strong sense of Deja-vu.

Ink was building a new AU.

Error knew that there was enough place in the multiverse, he didn't need to be here.

Ink let him free to destroy and roam the multiverse, he should do the same.

But he couldn't, he feels on edge, almost panicked. His hands had started to shake. He hides them in his pockets.

Where was Ink? He looked around, glitches deteriorating his sight.

-"Error?" Came the creator's voice behind Error surprising him.

He turns to face his opposite. Who seems on his guard and stayed a few feet away.

-"Are you okay Error?" He asks worryingly.

Was he okay? He doesn't feel really okay. He was feeling kind of nauseous and weak.

-"J-juSt nE€d A mInUtE..." he stutters softly before sitting down feeling slightly better with the artist with him.

-"Oh Okay!" Ink lower his brush before walking closer to the error. Squatting next to him, a hand on his back. "Better?"

-"Ye-Yeah..." responds Error before looking up at the creator. Who was too close! Doesn't Ink know of personal zone?

The closeness reminds him of the earlier scene. He was blushing madly again.

And now Ink was blushing too. He needed to do a diversion.

-"S-sO WwHaT WeRe YoU Cr3aTiNg?" He asks looking to the side.

The destroyer chooses a good theme since as soon as he asks, the artist's eyes turned into stars

-"You're interested in it? The voices are really excited! Quite demanding and loud for this one."

-"ThE VoICe$?" He never heard about voices from his Ink. The only voices he knows were in the Anti-Void...

-"Yeah, they're from the creators, or Gods? I don't really know but it's them who invented the universes! I only help to stabilize and materialize it!"

-"O-oh AnD wHaT uNiVeRsE 1s Is NoW?" He questioned curious of what the 'voices' could create.

-"They're talking about lots and lots of stars, in space? They're all saying you'll love it. I think they might know where you're from? They are saying you miss it? It will be really cool if you like it!"

Error has stop to listen after hearing stars and space. It was Outertale right? There weren't many other universes in space.

Error feel excited as he shifts to sit cross-legged. Legs flapping slightly up and down as he thought about it.

Next to him Ink was observing him. Happy to see the destroyer hyped for the universe. He won't destroyed it then.

Then he remarks something in the error's eye sockets. He leaned closer, taking Error's head in both hand and turning it to face him. They were close again, but he didn't notice as he was entrance by the white and tricolored eye lights.

-"You have stars." He half whispered, mesmerized by the sight.

Error couldn't move, head secured by the creator's hands. They were so close again. Were Ink going to kiss him? Does he have to close his eyes? But Ink was staring so intensely in his eyes.