3

Ink couldn't believe it. Error was sleeping in his house!

With that he was now sure something was off. The Error he knows had never been injured, how could he have so many old scars. He's pretty sure this error is wary of him too. Well he is happy he wasn't too stressed and could fall asleep near him. He seems to need it.

The creator was looking at his opposite, trying to understand why the destroyer changed so much when his phone ring.

Hastily he get to it ,picked it up, glancing back at Error worry, who just snuggle more into the couch's pillows.
Sighting in relief, he turn his attention on the person on the other side of the phone.

-"Hi Dream" he half whispered. He didn't want to wake up the destroyer, but he didn't want to detach his eyes from him either.

-"Hi Ink, why are you whispering? No, you know what I don't want to know." The guardian of positives feelings responds making the artist chuckle.
"Did you forget our patrol for today? You're already 15 minutes late."

-"Patrol? .... Oh shit!" Ink glance at Error again, he was still sleeping. Will he still be there if he goes? "Hmm can I pass?" He asked.

Dream sighed then respond

-"Of course you can, but it's already been two weeks since our last one. It's your choice"

The creator didn't know what to do, it has already been 2 weeks. He wanted to go patrol the alternates universe.

But Error was still here. Maybe if they go to Underfell he could lure the destroyer to his house again with chocolate?

'This sound like he is an animal' Ink thought while chuckling. Error did looks like a cat right now, he had started to curl up in his sleep. Maybe it will work?

Decision takes he turned back on his conversation with dream.

-"I'll come, see you in 5 minutes?"

-"Okay, Blue and me are waiting for you in Undertale's Grillby." the guardian responds then cut the call.

Ink put his phone away in his interdimensional inventory then was ready to take off. He decided to leave a note to Error. He then goes excited to see his friends again.

---------- time skip -------

Error emerge from his slumber slowly, feeling refresh and well rest still with his eyes closed. 'Wait, I fall asleep? Wasn't Ink ...?'

He opened his eyes with a start and sit up quickly. Ink was treating his injuries when he falls asleep! He couldn't see with his left eye!

Error panicking bring a hand up to his eye, surprisingly touching soft fabric instead.

-" Oh, it's just bandaged." Error sighted softly. He shivered, he was still shirtless, and without the blanket on him. He was going to put his shirt on when a note on his folded jacket and shirt took his attention.

* Hi Error, seems like you need to sleep to recover so I let you ^^
I needed to go but feel free to eat anything you want! I've got change clothes too!
I should be back for dinner =)
Hope to see you then
Ink *

That was embarrassing, he totally falls asleep in front of the creator. He grumbled a little but then stood up.

If the artist say he could, he should take his offer for a new shirt. Right?

He could make one, but right now he would prefer to keep his magic concentrated in recovering.

Next to the living room was an open kitchen. From what he has seen the bathroom was surely the only door at the end of the hall. Which means he needed to go upstairs?

Error took the blanket and put it on his shoulders. Once at the base of the stairs he pauses before carefully going up. Even if no one was home he didn't want to make any noise.

Once he arrived, he was met with a hallway and multiples doors.

-" DaMn INk cAN't yOu hAvE jUsTt oNe r0Om?" He mumbled to himself.

Some rooms seem to have door plate on the door. He decided to check if maybe Ink's room was indicated before going blind in every others room.

The first door he stopped at had a multicolored paint splashed door plate.

The name curved on it wasn't Ink's but a certain PJ. It doesn't ring a bell. Below the door plate a 'no errors allowed' sign was there.

The destroyer decided to ignore this door. Not knowing the person and they seems quite against... well him.

The second door with a door plate indicated it was Ink's. After reflection he should have known, this door was rainbow colored with glitters everywhere.

He half-open the door and look between the small opening, verifying no one was there.

Once sure he opened completely the door and stepped in.

Surprisingly, the room wasn't as colorful as his door. The walls were a soft orange with a gradient of red and yellow. Reminding him of a soft sunset.

A king size bed with red linen were in the middle of the room. A desk stand against the wall in front of the door. Lots of sketches papers were cluttered on it.

There was no window. Thinking about it there wasn't any window in the living room either. But light still seem to come out of the wall kindly illuminating the room.

At his right were a closet. He directs his steps over there. He opened the first drawer. No luck only socks was in there. A lot of socks.

-"Why does he have so many socks?... Is that a hotdog sock?" Regaining focus he closes the scandalous drawer.

The second one was the one he looked for. Shirts, jackets, and sweater were orderly settled.

The destroyer wondered why he had so much if he uses only one set of clothe outside. 'Maybe this Ink is different?' he thought.

After a moment he took the first sweater within reach. It was a light blue sweatshirt hoodie with a pocket at the front and a printing saying 'It ain't easy to be Purr-fect'. Error chuckles at the pun. Then put it on.

It was very soft and smooth fabric. Humming he appreciated the sweater already feeling warmer from it.

Just as he was relaxing in the warmth and serenity of the moment, he felt a more than familiar sensation in his soul.

-"Non°0noNoNon0nonONOooo" the destroyer cried. Ink was creating again!

Why couldn't he just stop! He didn't want to fight him, not after he was so kind.

But it was his forced job. He needed to balance the Multiverse or They would punish him again. Error could already hear the harsh words and threats. He could already feel the pain they have gave him over and over again.

So he opened a portal to the new Au.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm on fire today xD
Normally I'm a slow writer so sorry in advance if I don't upload as quickly as I started ^^

Hope it's not too bad 'til now :)
The next chapter will be a little be harder, at least I will try. (panic attacks and violence probably ><)

Until next time then ~~