9

Error and PJ were sitting across each other in the kitchen, waiting nervously for lunch to came.

After their game session, Ink had had the brilliant idea to not steal or 'borrow', like he so said, food in other universe but cook.

As Paper Jam face, Error could only suppose Ink's homemade food was... something else.

He started to fear it. He never needed to eat, has never until recently, but he really didn't want to try the 'indigestion' human sometimes have to go through.

The destroyer was fixing Ink's back. The artist was humming a mysterious tune, waist swinging left and right in rhythm.

-"You should put your glasses you could better ogle my dad's butt." Paper Jam stated deadpan.

Error sputtered blushing madly a deep yellow looking away from the artist.

-"Ii WaSn'7¡¡!!"

He received in return a smug look from PJ.

-"Yeah and you're totally not blushing now."

-"What are you talking about?" Came Ink's question as he put plate before each skeleton.

Error's blush was even more obvious as he glared at PJ with a 'don't you dare talk' look.

-"Nothing dad, just wondering how you were doing with the meal."

The creator tilted his head seeing Error's flush but decided to ignore it, or maybe he'll try to ask about it again later?

-"Well I'm finished and I'm sure it's going to be good. This time..."

-"ThIs TiMe?¿"

He was ignored as the artist sat at the table, he turned to PJ who offered him only a shrug.

As he focused on what looks like vegetables PJ started the conversation.

-"So, how was your week dad?"

-" Oh! I had a tacos party with Blue and Dream! And well I found Error in the Anti-Void after a pretty long crash." Ink respond, mouth stuffed with food.

-"Right, how the hell did you get in?" The Anti-Void was supposed to be only the God of Destruction's home. Or cell.

-"Hmm, I'm not sure. I think there was a portal? I thought you had open it, well the other you. Normally I can't enter. Can you go over there?"

Error feel relief after hearing the artist couldn't reach the Anti-Void without an outsider's help. Even if he hates this place it was still the place, he passed the most of his life.

-"There shouldn't be any problem I still feel the connection with the Anti-Void." He responds with a shrug.

The problem solves, he tested a bite of the cooking Ink has made.

It was sweet and salty, acid, sour and bland at the same time. How did the creator make something so bad! It was indescribably bad, he forced down a gag. He wanted to spit it out, but it would be bad right?

While Error was searching for a way to finish his plate and get rid of the poison in his mouth PJ continue the conversation.

-"What's new with Blue and Dream?"

-"Dream has his date with nightmare... Oh yeah and Blue's going on a date with all the Bad Sanses!"

-"PpTthhtptph" That was too much of a shocking news for the error who spat the contents of his mouth across the table.

-"Jackpot" PJ said emotionlessly a smile on his face looking at the error's chocking and coughing form.

-"You ok Error? Do you not like it? You haven't eaten at all..." Ink asks sadly.