15

The first thing he noticed was the quiet.

Usually, after he was kidnapped by the Stars Sanses they wouldn't stop belittling and insulting him.

Error looked around. Where was his bean bag? Did Fate finally carry out her threats and get rid of it?

He didn't have the energy to search for it right now. Curling in the cold white floor he fell asleep exhausted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ink was starting to weary out in his search in different universes.

Seems like he won't have the same chance he had before with the suspiciously convenient portal.

He leans on a tree. He doesn't even know which universe he is in right now.

How will he find Error?

... maybe if he creates a universe?

Every time he started creating one Error would come! Even if he fights him again it would be better than not knowing if he was okay or not.

Opening a portal Ink run again ready to start working.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Error woke up with a more than familiar sensation in his soul.

Eyes still close he groaned, rolling to block the dazzling light of the Anti-Void.

Did he really have to go? As he was trying to summon some motivation the voices started talking.

Is he awake?

Errooor~?

Why didn't he come back sooner?

Did you sleep well?

Error open his eyes still buried in his arm. Something was wrong with the Voices. They didn't insult or pushed him to go to work? They didn't even sound aggressive.

Is he ok?

I think he fall back to sleep...

No, I'm pretty sure he wakes up.

Come on Error! We need details of what happened in Outertale.

Error sit up with a start. Remembering everything, he wasn't in his old multiverse, and with Ink...blushing he shouted.

-"HoW dId YoU aLl KnOw ?!¿¡"

We know most of the things.

I found you two too cute!

Are you Ink's boyfriend now?

No! They didn't go to the date yet.

They messed up the order so they could directly go do some tango in the bed~

After that last sentence, the Voices started going hysterical. T

here were too much talking it was incomprehensible, but they weren't focused on him anymore it was easy to ignore them.

He was used to put them in the back of his mind. He thought of how did he end up in the Anti-Void?

It's a blur, he remembers asking Geno advice for his date... then his son, Goth comes... the rest he couldn't seems to remember. He thinks he met the Blue of this multiverse?

Blue kidnapped you!

That was stupid of him he got hurler dessus? by Ink.