8

The first person Paper jam met when he was made was Error. He was also the first person to try to kill him.

Luckily Ink quickly came and saved him. Taking him home and started raising him.

But he was still longing for his other father. He likes Ink don't take him wrong. He just wanted Error's acquaintance.

So, he had looked out for him.

It didn't end well either. The error started to chase and attack him. Screaming insults and threats. Calling him a mistake and abomination, that he shouldn't be alive.

He was quickly rescued from the danger by Dream and lectured on how the error was dangerous and that he shouldn't go near him.

He stopped looking for his other father and started to hate him for his reaction. For abandoning him, for creating him.

In the depths of his soul he still wanted to talk to him and being recognized by him but denied it completely.

Now, he was gone. Replaced by another Error.

Were the two errors really that different?

He still felt a connection between him and the new error. He could feel the similarity in their magic and souls, like he does with Ink.

When he first saw the error in their living room, surprisingly the first emotion filling his soul was happiness. Did he come for him?

Then he remembered why the error would look for him. And fear take over. But he wouldn't show it, not to him.

After that, they talked. He wasn't calling him names, he wasn't mean, well as much as he was before.

Ink came, they explained everything.

It was hard to accept, his real father wasn't here anymore. And he won't see him anymore. Only this Error. This Error who was so similar.?

Hope started to bloom/flourish in his soul. Maybe he could have his family finally complete.

Paper Jam will never say out loud that their little battle during lunch was fun. Even if he completely lost.

He just needed to take revenge he had thought.

If he remembers correctly, his ex-father has haphephobia. And whoever touches him will inevitably became dust.

So, he hugged him. The error's reaction was just a smile his way. He even returns the hug with an arm around his shoulders!

PJ will never admit he liked the warmth and comfort of the hug. Nor that he fell asleep next to him.

He wakes up the next morning in his room. He wasn't a child anymore! Why did he fall asleep like that?

After his embarrassment cool down, PJ get out of his room, down the stairs he found both his paren-... his dad and the error in the living room sitting in the Couch with bowls of cereals.

-"'Morning" his voice was still heavy with sleep. Stretching his arm above his head while moving his feet to the kitchen.

-"Oh! Good morning PJ. Sleep well?" Ink asks with a smile. He just nodded in answer.

-"Mornin' " the destroyer said but he was focused on something in his hands.

Once in the kitchen PJ took a bowl from the shelf, fill it with cereal and milk.

Then he proceeded to carefully take it to the couch. Slowly, slowly...

He sat down on the couch the open seat closer to the kitchen. Which means he was next to Error.