5

"Are you really Error?"

The question surprised the destroyer. He sat up, fluffy blanket around him. Why was everything in the creator's house so soft?
Slightly cowering from Ink in it, Error glared weakly at the creator and with a trembling voice asks.

-"Wh-wHY Do YoU aSKs Th-thAt?"

Still high on blue Ink started to cry.

-"You've changed so much Error. I don't recognize you anymore. One day you're killing or trying to kill everyone on your path, and the next you're like this" he interjected, using both arms to point at the Error's form.

It wasn't meant to be mean; he just was so sad. Sad to not knowing why he changed, sad to have lost an Au, sad to see his opposite so hurts.

Everything was so sad. The creator was sobbing now, magic running from his nose and tears flowing nonstop.

In front of him, Error didn't know how to react. Why was the creator crying? Was it the paint? He has never seen his Ink took blue paint. What should he do?

Without thinking Error took the creator in his arms. His arms around his skull, warping the artist's form in the fluffy blanket.

For a moment it was as if time had stopped. Error didn't know if he should do or say something more.

Maybe Ink didn't like hugs from him, 'who would like a hug from someone like me' he though and was about to retreat when Ink returned the hug. Tightly warping his arms around Error's chest and buried his head in his neck.

The creator's breath was tickling but they seem to calm down. He decided to do the same. Putting his face between his arms and Ink's neck. They stayed like that for a moment.

It was nice.

Really nice.

His haphephobia didn't get in the way even though it was Ink.

It was warm too; he thinks he never was this close with someone ever.

Maybe he could do it again another time with this Ink? Without crying, just appreciating the other?

Maybe if he tells him why he is different he won't be angry?

Full of hope, Error breaks the comfortable silent both bathed in and started.

-"Th3rE iS a ReAs0N wHy I-i? ChAngEd..."

The creator's attention obtained; Ink break the hug. Tears where still rolling down his cheeks, but he took a sip from the orange vials and it stopped.

The destroyer almost whine when his opposite's warmth gets away from his arm. But he knew this conversation was important.

-"A reason? What reason?" Ink asked, what could be the reason Error changed. He hadn't for centuries, was that crash this powerful?

-"YyEaH A ReaS0on... UhH.. It MaY bE InbEliEvaBL3 bUt Im nNo0t YouR Err0o°r?" Error's voice was glitching harder as he talks.

He was losing his confidence.

What if because he is not from this multiverse Ink decide to kill him? What if all this kindness wasn't meant for him and now, he wanted it back?

He started to shake quietly, fiddling with his hands nervously and looking at his lap.

Ink him, take in the information. Well try to. He could see Error wasn't comfortable with this, but he needed to know.

-"How are you not my Error?"

-"WwelL Wel1 I'₩ fR0m An0tHeR MulLtI-MuLt1VvErs3." His glitching make his voice hard to understand.

The destroyer left his hand up to his left eye, wanting to scratch the old crack his Ink caused. His hand only met bandage; he starts to pick at it unconsciously.