14

As soon as the door was open by the Blue Sans, Dream was pulled inside by force.

-"He's over there! DREAM PLEASE HELP HE IS LIKE THAT FOR HOURS NOW!"

-"Whoa Blue calm down! And you still didn't tell me who-"

He didn't need to ask who Blue invited when he sees who was sitting on the green couch.

-"Blue What the Fuck !?" Dream shouted. He wasn't the type to curse, but there was time like this where it just flows.

More than the presence of the destroyer, the lack of sentiments or emotions coming from him worried the yellow guardian. The destroyer was limp, Dream didn't think he was even breathing anymore. Good thing skeleton didn't need to. His red eyes sockets were devoid of any lights.

-"Tell me again how this happen?" He asks coming closer to the error for examination.

-"HE WAS SITTING AND THEN HE SEEMS TO PANIC? HIS BREATH QUICKENED AND HE JUST TURN LIMP ON THE CHAIR" blue explain quite panicked himself.

-"It looks like he has dissociated himself from his body, but why did it happen..." Dream muttered, he could help the error coming back with his power and some well place words, a little like hypnosis.

But if he knows how it happened it would be easier, and he could prevent it to happens again.

-"Wait a minute... Chair??" He asks suddenly. He looks around and found ropes, blindfold, and gag poorly hidden behind the tv.

-"BLUE!?" The swap Sans flinched at the positive guardian's unusually loud voice.

-"Y-YEAH?"

-"Please tell me you didn't KIDNAP someone!?" He asks anger and disbelief filing him. What on hell was Blueberry thinking?

-"I-I JUST THOUGH IT WOULD BE KIND OF FUN? WE DIDN'T HURT HIM! AND IT WAS A KIND OF PROTECTON TOO..."

Pressing a hand to his temple, his headache won't be better soon. But now it's done, and he need to tend to Error. He will scold the young Sans after. And make sure his brother punishes him accordingly. Maybe banishing him for the kitchen for a month or two.

-"Dissociation can cause amnesia too. Let's hope he doesn't turn back to the senseless destroyer." He explains starting to turn on his positive aura. He needed to form a safe environment for the error's mind to come back to he could calm Blue's mind at the same time.

-"Blue you'll be in charge of calling Ink when I'm done. He's panicking too in his house because of your stupid actions."

-"NOT NOW?" He asks sheepishly, he knew he messed up it wasn't supposed to happen.

And if the destroyer attack AUs again it will be all his fault. PJ won't forgive him. A shiver run down his spine thinking about Ink's reaction.

His imagination was confirmed by Dream's words.

-"I needed to tend to him serenely, if Error's forcefully wake up or shocked during his coming back, they 'e even more possibilities of side effects. And we're trying to avoid that at all cost. I'm going to start..." he concludes

After seeing Blue nodded, he his hands on both sides of the destroyer's head closing his eyes.

Now Dream was almost as limp as Error.

Blue really didn't want that to harm the error. How would he know he would act like that? He should apologize as soon as Error wake up.

Maybe he would still want to be friends?

He should prepare hot chocolate for them!

Turning to the kitchen he bumps into a chest.

-"WHA-... Hhi Ink..." Blue said with a normal volume for once.