2

Beyond the portal was a house. At least it looks like one to Error. Ink had transported them in front of the door. The destroyer didn't understand why they didn't teleport inside but stay quiet with his questions.

Without hesitation Ink opened the door and pull Error inside through the entrance and the living room until he stopped in front of the couch.

It wasn't the usual green couch most of the Sanses have in their house. No, this couch was a humongous dark blue couch. Error's pretty sure all the nightmare's gang could sit and still have place for another member or two.

He was still observing when Ink interrupted his admiration of the couch.

-"You can sit here. Do you want something to drink?"

He thinks for a moment but he's not thirsty, not that he will ever be, not needing it and everything. So, he just sits on the Couch before he responds.

-" Thank you but I'm good" Error responds, the Couch was so comfy! There was pillows place on it, he takes some from behind him, there were really soft.

-"Ok just wait a bit I will go take the first aid kit." Said Ink before running out of the room.

On his way to the bathroom the creator couldn't stop his euphoria.
Error was in his living room! On his couch! He couldn't believe it.

He attains his goal at the end of the hall. He had to search multiple places before remembering that the kit was behind the mirror.

He took a minute to look at his reflection, his eye lights were frantically switching between different colors but was always stars.

He needed to dilute his yellow he was way too excited.

He takes a gulp of cyan, immediately felling more calm.

If he stayed too excited, it may drove away the destroyer. And he didn't want that at all.

Once the kit obtained, he returned to the living room, he sees the back of the destroyer's head go up and down on the couch.

'Is... is he bouncing on the couch ?!' The creator was never happier to have made this couch.

-"I'm back" he said deciding that catching error in a possible embarrassing situation wouldn't help keeping him here.

And he was right since as soon as he said those world Error immediately stopped.

The creator sat beside him, but Error couldn't look him in his eyes. 'Did he see me?' He feels his cheeks flush slightly. He really hopes the artist didn't see him.

-"Ok where are you injured?" Asked the creator not knowing where to start.

He observes the visible injuries, the most critical looking was definitely the crack on his skull.

It seems to start at the back of his head and goes until his left eye socket. 'Wait, is... is he blushing?'

The destroyer was blushing and avoiding eye contact with Ink, he soon found out the reason when Error started explaining.

-" TtHe Cr4cKs on My R1bs Aare KkiNda uNc0mFoRtAbLe..."

-" Ok then take off your shirt" respond the creator shamelessly. He still thinks the crack on his skull looks more urgent, but he will listen to Error.

Error was glitching and blushing a lot. He had to take off his shirt? Well yeah if he wanted Ink to treat his ribs, he needed to have access to it. But still...

Seeing Ink not bothered at all calm him a little. Rationalizing himself he slides out of his tattered jacket which he folds and put on the Couch between Ink and him then take off his shirt being careful that the bones chips doesn't get caught in the fabric.

The moment he takes it off his head he heard Ink breathe in air loudly. He looked at him curiously.

The artist has his eyes glued at his damaged ribs, his eyes a blue circle and a red square.

That was bad right? He's pretty sure the red was anger, has he done something wrong?

Before he could ask the creator what was the problem the artist outdo him.

-" Who did that to you?" Ink demanded angrily.

'Who dare do this to Error?' this kind of injuries doesn't appear during a fair fight.

These injuries look a lot more like a one side fight, a lynching. Factures were almost on all his ribs, his floating ribs has missed pieces, dried blood and dust were scattered across his red bones.

At this precise moment Ink swear he will make the person responsible for this pay. How could they do these many damages?

He look up at error's face waiting for a name.

His ire cooled down quickly when he sees fear in those eyes, fear pointed at him?

-"Error?" He sees him flinched at his name, he wanted an explication, but error's feeling right now was more important.

He decided to ask again another time.

Without waiting more, he takes a ball of cotton and impregned it with disinfectant. He will need to be very careful. With the injuries, but with the error's mental stability too it seems.

-"I'm going to start ok?" seeing the destroyer nodded he started.

It stung a little, but it was nothing compare to the pain it was when they carved them?

'They' being the Star Sanses, Ink of course but Dream and Blue join the fight too.

You would've thought the guardian of positive emotions would be against violence, well that was far away for the truth.

And Blue, he didn't ever forgive Error for kidnapping him. He wasn't on his right mind at that time, he really regrets it. But even his apologies just fall in deaf ears.

Lost in his reminiscences, Error didn't notice that Ink had finished to clean and bandages his ribs.

He had started to focus on his arms' cuts now.

It was rather nice; the creator was careful not to hurt him and to not touch him too much.

The stress of the crash, the smooth caress on his arms, and the pleasant quiet between them, Error let himself appreciate it and closes his eyes. He didn't notice when he falls asleep. Nor when a blanket was place on him. Sighting softly in a blissful calmness the destroyer sinks deeply in a long-deserved rest.