18

As always, Cherry was sitting in the cafe down the street.

She has routines when needing inspiration, drinking some coffee while observing people walking across the coffee shop was one of them.

As a writer she found out the world were the biggest inspirational thing she could found. Plus, for 3 years now monsters have break out from underground.

That was the biggest news there was at that time. Now laws protect monsters from haters and the city has reach a sort of a peace permitting Cherry to observe this new habitant of Ebott city.

Taking a sip of her coffee she thanks the sun. On sunny day she could wear her sunglasses and ogle at passers-by freely.

Like for example the trio of skeleton across the street over there. Weird trio if you want her opinion.

Two of them was white bones but the third one had black ones.

Red eye-sockets and what look like blue tears track. Was it natural or a tattoo? He was wearing a loose green rabbit sweater and pattern pants which was really cute on him.

The skeleton on his right was... wait was he okay? A big cut was apparent from across his ribcage. He had a weird thing on his eye too, like an eyepatch. The skeleton was wearing mainly white, so the cut and red scarf was obvious. Was that a choice of fashion? The big smile on his face reassure Chery that the skeleton, contrary to his appearance was okay.

The third one was the weirder and taller of the trio. Or was he really? He doesn't seem to touch the ground with his big black coat floating around. Black as his eye sockets. No lights in it.

A shiver ran down her spine as if she had looked as something she shouldn't have.

Closing her eyes to calm down the weird feeling she take another sip of coffee.

She opens her eyes when she heard a voice right next to the front door

-"Come on Error it's not so hard. You get in go to the front and ask your drink. There is even a menu outside if you want to decide beforehand."

-"WhAt Is A CaPpUcCiNo?" The 'Error' guy asks while squinting his eyes toward the said menu.

-"Coffee but more concentrated and with milk." The white skeleton responds simply.

-"It's not only that Gen~ Error don't listen to this ignorant of the coffee art. I can tell you for the drinks. " The black skeleton said. Cherry decide to call him Blacky until she heard his name or a semblance of his name.

The 'Gen' skeleton was softly pouting because of Blacky's statement grumbling something like 'coffee is coffee' but Cherry was too far to be sure.

-"Is ThErE sOmEthIng WitH cHOCOlaTE?" Error asks at Blacky.

There was a pause before he chuckles. Even Gen was smiling at Error.

-"You surprisingly have a child's taste for the destroyer of universes." Blacky said still laughing.

Destroyer of universe? Was that a title or a surname they use to make fun of him? Or something little dungeon and dragons' type of thing? Cherry loves this sort of games; she was a great game master.

-"Hush Reaps. It's normal my lil' bro haven't matured and hasn't grasped the greatness of coffee yet." Gen said a smug smile on his face.

Cherry pitied a little the 'Error' guy because he was blushing a strong yellow glaring at the other two skeletons. It seems like he was containing his reply, almost spilling it, but Gen speak again before Error said anything.