13

Only one kidnapper remain, Error was being sit on a chair, rebounded his arms to the armrests. Removing the gag his attacker started.

-"SORRY ABOUT THAT IT'S BECAUSE INK DOESN'T GIVE US ANY INFORMATIONS! AND I ALWAYS WANTED TO TALK TO YOU TOO!"

His voice was really loud, he did know someone like that. He hopes it is not the same person.

His hope was crushed when his blindfold was taken off. He paled; it was Blue. One of the Star Sanses.

The one who tortured him the most when he was captured by the 'good guy'. He was also the one with the most originative ways to torture a skeleton, even more creative than the creator himself.

The first time he was captured, they killed him quickly. Then they understand he would just reappear in the Anti-Void. Stretching the torture for months.

He was sweating now, chills running all over his body. He was in for a bad time.

He didn't bother talk, they never wanted to hear his side of the story. Or if he tells, calling him a liar.

He didn't bother listening too. It was always the same monologue. 'Stop destroying AUs you murderer' 'Aren't you ashamed of yourself? You disgust me.' 'If only you could stay dead. It will be so much better, for both of us.'

He was feeling tingling in his limbs, did they attach the strings too tightly? Possible.

Before him Blue seems to stop talking looking at him concerned. Then he started walking toward him, talking again.

It was beginning! What will Blue do this time? Error was scared. He doesn't want to be hurt again. He wanted to be out!

Even the Anti-Void seems more welcoming right now.

His soul's beat accelerating, he feels air being harder to take. As if the atmosphere around has become cement.

He was seeing double now. Great, what's better than a blue Sans expert in torture, two!

He faintly tries to get out by fear. Moving his arms and feet. But no luck still strongly attached to the chair.

A hand lay on his shoulder, shaking him softly.

The lack of oxygen started a headache, he wants to be out.

He wants to be out!

Out!

Somebody helps!

HELP!

PLEASE!

INK!!

Then he sees his field of view blurring, making Blue only a blue spot. Was it because of tears? Something else? He doesn't know, he doesn't care anymore.

Feeling in his body disappearing, as if the limbs attached to the chair wasn't his anymore.

It didn't feel like a crash, at all. There wasn't the usual pain with it. No, he feels more at ease. His fear going in the back of his mind.

Nothing could hurt him now. Maybe he could have some rest.

Lastly his vision turned black and a tinnitus started to ring incessantly in his head, blocking any sound.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ink wake up with a start.

Was someone calling him?

He checked his phone, two new messages.

One for Dream being happy to know he's alive, planning a lecture and being worried about Blue's antics.