1

He was regaining consciousness; feelings were creeping up his extremities, but he was still unable to see. 'It's been a while since I had such a big crash' he thought. 'And what the hell was that? A dream?'.

He decides to wait to see what happened once he can move again.

After a few minutes the errors sign started to faded away from his eyes sockets showing a silhouette leaning above him.
Before the sight became more distinct the person talk with a voice he was sadly way too used to listened to.

-"That was a really big crash uh?" said the creator's cheerful voice.

That was bad.

Ink was there! where was there?

He's sure he was in the anti-Void before the weird dream. How did Ink get here?

He stopped searching for answer and decided that putting distance between the soulless, violent being and him was more important.

In seconds he was on his feet several meter away from Ink and strings ready to defend himself.

The creator has taken a fighting pose too, his big brush in his hands.

But none of them started the fight.

-"Error or you... okay?" Asked the creator breaking the tense silence around them.

Despite the neutral question and worry in the creator's intonation, Error flinched at those words. He was waiting for the usual insults and attacks.

But after some time, none came so he decided to answer. Fear glitching his words even more.

-" 1'm G0o-oD."

-" You sure? You seem ... kinda... hurt? Do you need help to heal?" Respond ink without pause.

'Wait what?'. The God of Creation, the same one who made these injuries want to heal them?

'This is a trap!' he immediately thought.

There is no way that the Ink he knows would care about it. Even more ask him if he is okay.

But what if he wasn't, his Ink. The voice in the dream did say she would change his Multiverse. Can he trust the creator?

While the Destroyer argued with himself about his opponent. Ink was taken back from Error behavior.

He would have attack long ago. 'Maybe it's because of his injuries?' He thought.

He had never seen the Destroyer injured, that may be why. But it wouldn't explain why he seems less violent. He didn't even throw an insult at him yet.

Something was off with this Error.

But maybe it's his chance to finally befriend him!

Ink had tried to befriend the destroyer since the first time they had meet and fight for an Au.

Even after all the injuries and loses he got he still was determined to become friend with Error.

And he will take all chances he found to reach that goal!

His thought was disrupted when the error speaks softly. His voice was still glitchy but a lot less and seems surer.

-"SuRe, s0mE hElP w0uLdN'T bE Bbad" after all Error couldn't die, so even if it were a trap it wouldn't change from what he is used to.

It would hurt like shut sure but what if it wouldn't? Maybe he could finally live in peace, with a balanced multiverse.

So, for now, he just needs to make this Ink happy and let himself hope he didn't dream the weird... dream thing.

Ink him, was so happy he was bouncing on his feet. His eye lights both stars. His paints were rumbling in his ribcage but he achieved to calm himself with a few deep breathing.

He then painted a portal to his house with Broomy. In his excitement he forgot the error's haphephobia and tend his hand.

- " Let's go!" He sings happily.

The error hesitated, he was not used to see Ink happy around him while he still was on his feet. Normally the artist would gloat when he was broken at his feet.

He glares at the hand the creator offers him, yes he had haphephobia, but only if the touch wasn't wanted and surprise him...

He decides to grab it, still a little wary but he already chooses to go with it.

Only little glitches appeared between their hands but no pain. It was kind of nice to be able to touch someone else like that.

After a moment Error wondered why the Creator didn't moved already.

He looks up from their hands which he was glaring at until now to see the creator with wide black eye sockets.

He knew it was a trap! That wasn't a good face.

A shiver of fear ran down his spine and he started to twist his hand but before he lost himself more in his fear the creator pukes a black matter.

- " WhAt ThE H3Ll !!?¡¡ "

- " Hehe oops " respond Ink childishly, his though a complete mess.

'Omg Error his touching me!! Omg omg!! "

The Destroyer had grabbed his hand, he really didn't thought he would grab his hand.

It was something he had wanted for years, no centuries.

The euphory of the creator was quelled when he sees the disgusted but curious look in his opposite's eyes.

-"Sorry it happens sometimes. Let's go" he quickly said hoping the error wouldn't rethink about it and abandon him.

He clenched softly on the other hand and pull him through the portal.