12

Once back home they spend the evening together. Albeit a little awkward and quiet.

Still they didn't let go of each other's hand until the end.

Ink fall on his bed face first. It was so hard!

Why did he accepted to wait until next week? Why did he ask for a date? He wanted to kiss Error all evening long.

Rolling on his back Ink took a sip of violet and blue. He need advice on how to woo someone or he feels like he will never ever advance steps with the error.

Maybe he took too much blue.

Either way he took his phone to asks for help when he notices a lot of unread messages.

------------Dream mommy------

Dream mommy:
Ink, how are you?

Ink? Did you lost your phone again?

Are you okay over there?
I'm worried...

Is the destroyer still over there?
What about Paper Jam?

Ink please for Asgore's sake look at your phone!

If you don't respond we will have to use... other methods...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oops, he should respond quickly, right? The last text was only sent yesterday he still have time. He moves to the group chat. A lot of missing messages were waiting for him there too.

-------------Group Chat: ☆Star Sanses☆

Dream mommy: Still no news for Ink?

Blue-Berry: NOTHING, BUT IT'S OKAY I'M SURE IS HEALTHY AND JUST HAVING FUN.

Dream mommy: Maybe, it's just after seeing him half dead because of Error... and when PJ was being attacked. I can't just believe he's happy being a house cat...

Blue-berry: ACCORDING TO JAMMY, ERROR WAS PRETTY DIFFERENT. HE WAS EVEN RELUCTANT TO GO TO THEIR OUTING THEY HAD PLANNED FOR MONTHS.

Dream mommy: Hmmm... I would still feel better if Ink would give sign of life.

Blue-berry: DON'T WORRY I'VE PLANNED SOMETHING! WE SHOULD UNDERSTAND THINGS BETTER AFTER THIS!

Dream mommy: Wait Blue what are you doing?
It's legal?
Please don't hurt anyone.

Blue?
...
When will they stop ignoring me! >:(

------------------------
Now Ink hesitated to respond. On one hand he loves teasing Dream, on the other he knows the light guardian was genuinely worried.

He was the one to heal him after his battle with the destroyer. It was more of the time bad than okay. Bad level where he wondered how he didn't puke at the bloody sight.

Dream was stronger than he had though then. Surely one of the reasons why Nightmare would ogle at the yellow guardian during battle.

Going back to the messages, Ink wondered what Blue was talking about. He knows that the little Swap Sans could have... different ideas for solving problems.

But he was in the doodle sphere, he didn't give them access to it. So, he can't do anything to him.

Now happy with his conditions he send a 'M gud' to the group chat before changing into pajamas and going to sleep.

Sleep the destroyer couldn't seems to get.

He couldn't get the past kisses or the future date out of his head.