Prologue

July 12, 20XX

Love.

Love is an amazing word. Love is... Love. It takes days or even years to find what true love is. Love could be expressed in different ways. Love can be found anywhere. Love is in the air, as the others would say. Love is something important to me. Love is understanding each other, caring, listening to each other. Love is everything to be exact.

Holding hands with ecah other was like a long and precious dream. But now that i am really holding your hands, was a dream come true. Embraced by your warm hug, was just my imagination, but now it seems like i never wanted to let you go. I never wanted to let you go. Love. Our love started on this particular day. July 12. The day i met you, the day i felt my heart jump out of my chest, the day i met those brown beautiful orbs, the day i saw you sitting on a bench near the green grass with your friends. You were a jerk, i know. But what made me fall for you, was that caring and fragile heart. The heart of a beautiful and kind hearted man.

You are everything to me. My world. The world where i want to disappear in to, when i want to escape reality. Choi Yeon Jun. You got me under your irresistible love. But i didn't know this secret love i hold for you, was slowly coming true. My secret love I've been trying to cover up with my words and attitude. I love you, Choi Yeon Jun.

-Hwang Ye Ji