18

Emma

I was making coffee the next morning when Ethan knocked on my door.

"Hey." I said, letting him into my apartment.

"Hey." He said, giving me a quick kiss. "I just wanted to come say good morning before I went to work."

I smiled. "Awe. That's sweet. I missed you."

"I missed you too, babe. Do you have to work today?"

"I'm working the afternoon shift."

"Okay. I'll be home around 5, so I can cook us dinner if you want."

I raised onto my tiptoes to kiss him again. "That sounds perfect. I get home at 6."

"Okay. I gotta go. See you tonight, monkey."

"Have a good day at work, hun."

Pecking my lips, he said "You too." and then he was out the door.

I didn't have to work until noon, and it was only 8 o'clock, so I ran some errands. Picked up a few groceries, and washed a load of laundry before I got ready and went to work.

It was a slower shift today, but I was working with one of my favorite co-workers Sarah. She was about ten years older than me, but she was super funny, and we got along great whenever we had the same shifts.

Finally, I got home and freshened up before I headed over to Ethan's.

I was really happy to see Ethan, simply for the fact that I loved spending quality time with him.

It once again smelled amazing in his apartment, and he had made a homemade pizza from scratch. Dough and all.

It was delicious. Every bite of my slice somehow tasted better, and I was convinced that Ethan should open up his own pizza place somewhere on the island.

"Ethan, this is seriously the best pizza ever. You have to open up a pizza place."

He smiled. "That would be cool, but do you think it would make much money?"

That's when I came up with a brilliant idea. "We could be business partners? I'm sure pizza this good would be a huge success. I'm pretty sure there's a place near O'Malley's we could lease."

"Like a restaurant facility?"

"Yeah. We could look at it and see if it'll work. I have some money saved up in the bank, and I think this could be a good business."

And that's how it all started. The next Friday, we looked at the place, and it was perfect. Ethan and I both invested in it, and we even bought a few brick pizza ovens for the place.

In the evenings for Ethan, and in between shifts for me, we worked on everything. First we completely cleaned the place, we painted, we had booths installed, and we bought some cool diner-like tables.

All of that work took us all of a week and a half, but we were nowhere near close to being ready to open yet.

Ethan and I were falling deeper in love by the second, and we were having so much fun together working on our restaurant-to-be.

We were cleaning the main dining area one night when Ethan turned some music on the speakers.

He took my hands in his, and we started dancing together, just having a good time. Celebrating the progress we were making on our soon-to-be-opened pizza place.

I still remember how special that night was were were so happy, and more importantly, we were happy together.

Everything was perfect. The way he kissed me as soon as the door to his apartment was closed. The way our clothes were strewn in a trail across the floor leading to his bedroom.

The way his hair felt in between my fingers. The way his lips felt on my skin. My neck, my jaw, my chest, my stomach. The way he looked at me while he pleasured me so immaculately with just his tongue.

He built up the anticipation so well, that we were both in immense need of each other by the time he was finally inside of me.

At this point I hadn't had sex in over a year, and this first time with Ethan was well worth the wait. He made me feel so loved. So special. So needed.

We did everything that night. On his bed, against the dresser, the wall, in the shower, back to his bed, and all of it was impeccable.

It was like our bodies fit together just as good as our personalities did. We were two pieces of the puzzle both figuratively and literally.

The best part was that even thought this was our first experience together, we both somehow knew what each other's needs were without even asking.

By the time we finally were done for the night, both of us were feeling so high on each other.

We were so sweaty, but neither of us cared. We just cared that we were in each other's arms.

Ethan got up and grabbed a pair of sweatpants before tossing me one of his t-shirts. It smelled like him. Better yet, I smelled like Ethan too. Even without the shirt.

His lips on mine were the perfect ending to the magical night, and finally we fell asleep happier than ever.

I was woken up the next morning with a kiss on the forehead.

"Hey, monkey." Ethan said in his husky morning voice that I absolutely loved.

I smiled. "Hey." I whispered.

"How'd you sleep, babe?" He asked, pecking my cheek.

"So good. Now we can get our day started the right way." I said, climbing over so that I was sitting on top of him. Ethan giggled.

"You're gonna take my morning sex virginity?"

My jaw dropped. "You've never had morning sex?"

Ethan shook his head. "Nope. Before you, my mission was to get her done and get her out of my apartment."

"You're about to have the best morning of your life."

"I don't doubt that."

I smiled as I grabbed a condom from the drawer, and pulled Ethan's sweats down. I rolled the condom onto his length before leaning down to kiss him.

Finally, I lowered myself down until he was all the way inside of me, and I started moving my hips against his.

He lifted my shirt off of me (well, technically it was his shirt), and then his hands started working my chest.

"Fuck. That's so good." I groaned, closing my eyes and leaning my head back.

"Damn. So tight this morning." Ethan groaned as he guided my hips down over and over again.

It was twenty minutes of pure bliss. Just making each other feel good.

Finally, I rode out my high as Ethan reaches his, and we stumbled down from the high together, his hand lacing into mine as I collapsed onto him.

"I wish you didn't have to work today. We could just stay naked in bed."

Ethan chuckled. "Me too. I'll take you somewhere this weekend, okay?"

I gently kissed his lips. "Okay." I whispered.

Ethan got out of bed, before offering his hand to me. We took a quick shower together, and by that I mean we literally just showered. No other business involved besides cleaning ourselves up.

After that, we both got dressed, and I kissed him goodbye before going back to my place, and he headed out to work.

With the way things were going, I knew we were headed somewhere special in our relationship, and I couldn't wait to see what was in store for us.

I knew that Ethan was more to me than anyone ever had been before. I never knew it was possible to love like this.

And I know what you're thinking: you're thinking that I thought Mark was the one. That's the thing; I thought I knew. But you know when you actually know.

It's the strongest feeling in the world. And with Ethan, I knew.

no questions asked  | ethmaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें