25

Emma

I was brushing my teeth when I felt Ethan's arms wrap around my stomach. He leaned down to press a kiss to my neck.

"Good morning, babe." He mumbled.

I ruffled his hair as he rested his forehead on my shoulder. "Hey, pumpkin. Did you sleep alright?"

His arms tightened even more around me. "With you I did."

I smiled, turning my head to kiss his temple. "I love your voice in the morning."

He hummed. "What do you wanna do today? We can do whatever you want except for dinner. I do have that planned out for us already."

I smiled at him, and he pecked my lips with a "mwah."

"You're so cute." I said, reaching up and cupping his face. He pressed my body against his and gave me three more pecks on the lip.

Ethan smiled at me, and I leaned my head on his chest as we hugged. "I love you, Emma."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him even closer, even though we were already pressed together. "I love you too." I said.

Ethan lifted me up so that my legs wrapped around his torso, and I giggled as he sat me down on the counter, still holding me close.

"So, monkey. What would you like to do today?"

I smiled. "Can we have a lazy beach day?"

"Yeah. We can do that, babe. But we gotta come back and get cleaned up before dinner. I'm taking you somewhere awesome."

"That sounds amazing, E."

He pecked my lips as I looked up at him. "You don't get seasick, right?"

I shook my head. "Nope."

"You're my perfect woman." He said, kissing my forehead.

-

We got smoothies for breakfast before we headed to the beach. We laid out our towels in the sand, and sat down. It was sunny, but not excruciatingly hot outside. Perfect weather for the beach.

Simply laying side by side in the sun and hanging out, Ethan and I were having a great day.

I noticed he was getting sunburned, so I sprayed him down with sunscreen.

We ate a quick lunch at an outdoor sandwich shop, and then we took a walk down the beach.

After that we went back to the hotel and showered and got ready for dinner. Ethan didn't tell me where we were going, but we got dressed up for it.

Ethan called an Uber, but it ended up being a limo he rented for the evening.

As we climbed into the backseat, I smiled at Ethan. "You did this for us?"

He gave me a wide-toothed grin. "This isn't the only surprise tonight, babe."

And it wasn't. Our dinner was actually a private candlelight dinner on a cruise ship. The ship was a dinner cruise, but Ethan managed to book the two of us a private table. It was amazing.

The food was great, and Ethan and I were having a great conversation about life. It was a really enjoyable night.

After we were done eating, Ethan took us to the upper deck to see the stars and look over at the water.

The moon light was shining so beautifully on the ocean, and when I turned around, Ethan was waiting for me on one knee.

"Listen. I didn't give you the proposal you deserve, so here we are now. I love you so much, Emma. You changed my life. You fill a void in my life that I never thought could be filled, but you did, and you do. I can't imagine how I could live without you, so I want to spend the rest of my life living with you. I know my brother told God to send you my way, because you are my absolute soulmate, and best friend, and the love of my life. Will you marry me?"

Tears were falling down my face. I love this man with all of my heart, and now we were finally locking it in for the rest of our lives. There was only one thing left to say. "Of course."

Ethan chuckled as he stood up, giving me the warmest hug and a sweet kiss on the lips before he slid the ring onto my left ring finger.

"It's beautiful." I said. Ethan kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm glad you like it, babe."

"I love you so much." I said, giving him another hug.

He smiled at me, and soon our lips molded together. The most loving, happy, and passionate kiss all in one.

"I love you too, monkey."

Since we don't drink anymore, once the dinner cruise was over we went to a local diner to get root beer floats.

Ethan held his up as a toast. "To the rest of our lives. Let's make it full of love and happiness."

"Cheers." I said, clinking the plastic cup against his.

We were technically already engaged before, b Ethan wanted to give me a true, planned our special day. He's amazing.

The first thing we did was let both of our families know, and they were super excited.

But there was one person in particular that was very special to both Ethan and I.

Mrs. McNamara.

We asked her an important question. If she would perform our wedding ceremony.

Ethan and I decided that we would be getting married after the New Year, in a small ceremony on Long Island.

We were only planning on inviting people that were very close to us, so the guest list basically consisted of Ethan's family, my family, Mrs. McNamara, and a small group of friends Ethan and I shared.

I was so excited about the whole thing, and I could tell Ethan was too. We spent the rest of our time in Florida celebrating and loving on each other.

Ethan and I were thriving after that. Staying busy with the pizza shop and wedding planning. The best part was that Ethan helped out so much with the planning, that there wasn't too much stress on me. I love him.

As of now, there are two weeks left until we tie the knot, and I never thought I'd be this ready for it. Ethan's the only person that could make me feel this way. I love him so much.