Chapter 3

"Xea I said no, this is my apartment what I say goes" Dean stated crossing his arms over his chest.

I pouted, "but bubby!!"

I had slipped into about a six year old head space and was trying to convince him to let me invite Kyle over. I wanted to talk to him more and get to explain a bit of what had gone on these past two years.

"Xea May, what did I say?"

I stomped my foot trying to still get my way, earning me a stern gaze.

"Either you drop the attitude and accept my no or you can go stand in the corner young lady."

I groaned lightly, "pease? Just for the day and then he leaves before bed time."

Dean glared at me thinking, before he groaned, "fine, one day for a few hours, no longer."

I squealed and hugged my brother repeating thank you over and over.

"Now chores young lady before I change my mind."

I nodded quickly and went to do the small chores I had. I also sent a text to Kyle letting him know that Dean had said he could come over. Kyle was excited, he even said he wouldn't make a big deal about it to Fray and V if that's what I wanted. I didn't know if I wanted them to know yet, I needed the one on one with everyone.

~~

I waited impatiently for Kyle to show up, and once a knock came on the door my heart raced. I looked through the peep hole and recognized the cute hair of Kyle. I opened the wooden door and Kyle smiled at me brightly.

"Hi, sorry I'm a bit late V and Fray wouldn't stop asking where I was going" he stated sheepishly as we hugged.

"Its okay, come in" i opened the door further to let him inside.

Dean was gone at work and told me not to mess up the apartment. I only had an intention of talk to Kyle. I lead him to my room and he chuckled at it.

"Its so, plain" he commented.

I chuckled nervously and looked around, "yeah, being an apartment we can't change the walls. Um are you thirsty?"

"No thank you though" he sat in my desk chair and i sat on one of my legs on my bed.

We were silent for a moment, only slightly awkward.

"So um why did you want me to come over?"

"The one on one, my therapist told me to mend each partnership before a relationship could be possible again."

"Oh, so you had that with Fray, and now you want to go to the easiest?" He laughed.

I chuckled, "i just wanted to talk, explain about things."

He nodded, he seemed so much different out of little space, not as innocent.

~~

We talked about everything, the stress I had caused when I disappeared. The worry that was spread, and the thought of the worst. How I started to take my meds regularly and actually open up to my therapist. He was proud of me, but still disappointed in how I went about it.

"So you graduated, what was that like?"

He smiled, "almost like when you graduate kindergarten and get to show off what you learned. Fray has gotten better at being a daddy, V has been able to relax a lot more. I learned I have a slight dominant side, which is weird."

"You? Mister mommy's boy? A dominant?" I chuckled with him.

"I know it sounds weird but I have small control at times V has helped me explore it with Fray. He feels outnumbered at times when I don't feel little."

"So he's not always Daddy?" I teased.

"Ha, he is, but some times I'm Sir, though for a small time it was just awkward."

I smiled, its cute to think of innocent Kyle being a dominant toward Fray. But Kyle and I seemed to lose ourselves in each other's eyes. He stood and came over to me, gently laying me down on the bed. His face was so close and his hand rested by my head. The other rested on my hip.

The way his eyes seemed to captivate me made the feeling of all the world go away. He leaned forward and I matched him, causing out lips to connect softly. I felt the same spark I felt when we kissed the first time. My hands found their way to his hair, the one he had on my hip came to my cheek. We rolled over and i straddled him seeming to deepen our kiss further.

Kyle and I had never been this intimate before, it felt so nice.

"Ahem" a deep voice startled Kyle and I.

I climbed off of Kyle and he sat up blushing with embarrassment. It was Dean, he was home, i didn't realize that much time had passed.

"You said a couple of hours, and a talk Xea" Dean commented leaning against my door frame.

"I know, my fault we lost track of time." I explained.

"Come on, i ordered pizza, Kyle can stay for dinner."

Kyle looked at his phone, "i have to call V and Fray, they'll be worried."

Dean and I nodded going down stairs to let him talk to the two.

"I see things are going well in patching broken hearts" Dean commented grabbing paper plates and two sippy cups.

I blushed, "it was spur of the moment, it just sort of happened."

He chuckled, "Xea its fine, I'm glad things are getting better."

I smiled, Kyle came out with a sheepish look, "they're upset I didn't call sooner, but said its fine for me to stay for pizza."

I smiled and Dean asked if he wanted a sippy cup with juice or a cup with water. Dean was learning a lot about regression, and wheb to ask if he wasn't sure where the other was. Kyle decided to slip since Dean was being a caregiver right now, and asked for juice nicely.

~~

After dinner Dean offered to take Kyle to the bus stop and wait with him. Kyle agreed because he was to small to walk by himself. I gave him a hug goodbye before he left, he whispered a small 'see you soon' in my ear before leaving with my brother.

Kyle's P.O.V.

It was awkward in the car with Dean, he was unreadable, and he caught Xea and I making out.

"She went through a lot Kyle, but one thing never changed, she loves all of you. She just wanted to stop hurting all of you, just, please be patient with her."

He seemed to be really worried so I nodded, "we were worried, but we understand her reasoning. We never stopped loving her either, she is part of us, we just couldn't help her in that moment. We're glad she had you to go to and help her."

Soon I began noticing that we were close to my house, "How do you know where I live?"

He chuckled, "more than once Xea has me drive her here, but she couldn't find the courage to go inside."

I nodded, I knew she still tried.