Chapter 8

When class restarted it was nap time, and when I saw Ronny his eyes were red and puff. I went over to him and gave him a hug.

"I sorry you got in trouble" I told him.

"I sorry I went through your things" he said causing us to giggle.

"Xea, Ronny mats, nap time " Fray said pointing to our mats that needed to be grabbed.

We nodded and went to grab them, "I hope Mrs. Johnson didn't go to hard on you."

He shrugged, "ten swats and five minutes in time out."

I frowned, "i sorry."

"Its okay Xea, i deserved it, I shouldnt have gone through you or our teachers stuff. It was a reasonable punishment."

I still felt bad, but he asked if i wanted to lay next to him and I did. When we were down we started talking, even after Fray turned out the lights.

"Xea, Ronny, no more talking, its nap time close your eyes and go to sleep" Fray told us from his desk.

We giggled, and tried to sleep again, i couldn't sleep. I didnt know if it was because of what happened or what, but i couldn't sleep. Ronny was out and so was the rest of class, you could hear their slight snores. I sat up feeling frustrated, i looked around the room and then up to Fray.

"Xea its nap time, why aren't you sleeping?" He questioned.

I got up and walked over to him, "i can't sleep daddy."

"How come baby girl?"

I crawled into his lap and nuzzled up to him, "want cuddles."

He chuckled and wrapped and arm around me continuing to do his grading. Soon my eyes fluttered shut and I was asleep.

~~

When nap time was over, Fray decided it could just be a free day the rest of the day. We could play and draw and color whatever we wanted. Ronny wanted to draw so I joined him. We were having fun and chatting when another boy came over.

"Hey so I heard you were snooping through peoples stuff, were you looking for girls panties?" The boy teased Ronny.

"N-no go away Terry" Ronny blushed at the boys statement.

The boy looked at me, "careful your 'friend' here's a pervert."

Ronny was about to cry and I got upset, "you need to stop. Thats bullying and I know its not allowed."

"Oh I'm only telling you the truth, he likes to steal girls underwear and wear them himself."

My blood boiled at this boy, he was not only bullying he was kink shaming. That's not okay, Fray was busy with papers and it was pretty loud in here. So I punched him, causing him to cry out and the whole class to stop.

"What in the world? Xea explain yourself right now young lady!" Fray demanded helping the boy off the floor.

"He was being a bully and kink shaming! Dats not okay!" I defended.

"Neither is punching people," Fray sighed, "come with me both of you."

Terry and I followed Fray, he took us to the nurse so Terry could get looked at. Then he took me, to Mommy.

"Sit" he said pointing to a chair in front of mommys desk.

"What happened?" Vanessa asked looking worried.

"She punched another little."

"What? Why?"

"He was being a bully! He was kink shaming and making Ronny cry!" I defended.

Vanessa sighed, "baby I know that its not right but you can't punch people. Thats not okay either, now you're in trouble to."

I huffed and crossed my arms, no fair.

"Fray go back to your class, ill handle this" Vanessa told him.

He didnt move, he just gave me his daddy look.

"Now Fray!" Vanessa demanded causing him and I to jump.

He left and Vanessa looked at me, "what you did is not okay Xea, that is against school rules. I understand you were trying to stand up for your friend but we don't hit people. Whats your head space right now?"

I shurgged "i dunno 4-6."

"You're getting swats Xea and a time out, then you're writing lines. Am I understood?"

I looked down, "yes Mommy."

~~

After my swats and time out, Vanessa sat me down at a desk off to the side of her office to write lines. She wrote at the top of the paper "I will not hit anyone" and told me to start writing. I obliged and began writing, Vanessa was always about learning a lesson over the spankings. Thats why she always gave time outs and writing lines as punishments.

Finally after a page and a half she told me I could stop, came over and knelt in front of me.

"Xea i know the boy said really mean things, and was kink shaming, next time go to daddy. Let him handle it, i don't like punishing you, its not fun for me either, but you need to behave for us okay?"

"Otay mommy, i sorry."

"Its okay baby girl, but you need to tell the boy you hit youre sorry too."

I wanted to protest but she wasn't going to hear it, she told me no exceptions. She lead me back to the nurse where the boy was laying down. Vanessa got his attention and told him I had something to say.

"Im sorry I punched you" i told him insincerely.

"It's okay, I forgive you."

I rolled my eyes, yeah but I didn't forgive him, he was mean. So what is Ronny liked to wear girls panties it wasn't any of Terry's business. Vanessa lead me back to class and told me to behave before leaving.

I went over to Ronny who was still drawing, he hugged me tightly.

"Im sorry you got in trouble" he said sadly.

I shrugged, "i don't like bullies."

Ronny blushed, "well it wasn't really him being a bully. Terry's my brother, we have the same daddy. Humiliation is part of an agreement we have. If daddy tells Terry to do something to humiliate me, Terry does. I tried to stop you but it was to late."

I giggled lightly, "well now I feel embarrassed."

"Its okay, you didn't know."

Terry came back to class and walked over to Ronny and I.

"Next time daddy said you are doing it to me" Terry told Ronny then winked at me and walked away.

Geez that guy was so odd, and Ronny seemed to just giggle at Terry.

"Wait if you have a Daddy then why did Iris punish you?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Ronny inquired confused.

"Isn't your daddy supposed to be the one to punish you when you get in trouble?"

He have me an "oh" face before chuckling. "Maybe 3 years ago, but if a school rule is broken Mrs. Johnson takes care of the punishment. If a personal rule is broken then our daddys are called."

"How does the school know your personal rules?"

"They're submitted by the dominant during the contract signing when you partner."

"Oh."

A lot has changed in the past two years.