Chapter 6

Things were definitely a lot different, independent littles stayed in class for lunch due to no dominant escorting them. I was Fray's only independent little and I didn't bring anything for lunch.

"Vanessa didn't tell you lunch would be in here did she?" Fray asked as I sat at my desk grumpy.

I shook my head "nuh uh, I hungwy."

He smiled and motioned me over, "i brought your favorite" he said as i joined him at his desk.

He had chicken parmesan with stuffed pasta, it looked so good.

"Can i has some?" I asked politely.

"I brought extra, so yes you can" he chuckled. "Do you want to sit at your desk or up here with me?"

"Here please" i told him.

He pulled a chair out for me and i sat down with him to eat lunch. I liked eating lunch with him.

"Fray can I asked you something serious?" I said not fully out of little space but more of a teen than a little.

"Of course."

"Do you still want me to be your little?"

He looked at me almost bewildered, "why would you ask such a silly question, of course i do."

"Because, I miss being your little, and Vanessa's, and Kyle's sister. I know its been a long time and we haven't fully mended everything but-"

"Xea, breath baby girl, when you're ready, we will be too" he told me.

"Im ready now."

He was stunned by my statement and looked at me to confirm what I had just said.

"Im ready now daddy."

Fray's P.O.V

My heart skipped a beat at her calling me daddy again, the smile that spread across my face was huge. I picked her up and hugged her tightly causing her to giggle and squeal. I kissed her face and just overjoyced in the moment.

"Whats going on in here?" Vanessa's voice rang out.

I set Xea down gently, "uh, nothing?"

Xea giggled when I winked at her, and Vanessa crossed her arms over her chest, narrowing her eyes between the two of us.

"You shouldn't lie, its bad for your health" Kyle's voice commented coming around Vanessa.

Xea's eyes lit up and she ran over to Kyle engulfing him in a hug. He smiled and picked her up, he wasnt in little space.

"Hey there bug, what you doing in here hugging on Fray?" Kyle asked her.

She giggled and went to say something, "nothing we weren't doing anything." I interrupted her.

Everyone gave me a weird look and Xea giggled again, "daddy silly mommy."

I internally beamed but groaned playfully on the outside.

"Is he now?" Vanessa asked smiling at her.

She nodded, "uh huh" she wiggled in Kyles arms to get down, "down dada down" she she stated toward Kyle.

This shocked us all, Kyle wasn't in little space and she was, causing her to think two daddies and a mommy right now. Which was a nice thing, she had three dominants to keep her safe. Kyle set her but made her look him in the eyes.

"Next time we say please yes sir?" He told her sternly, but nicely.

"Yes sir, i sowwy" she said before giving him a hug and going back to her seat to eat.

"What is happening?" Vanessa asked.

"She told me she was ready, and by the looks of it she's not just ready to be my little again" i explained.

Kyle rolled his eyes, "obviously, but are you okay with the whole, dada thing?"

I shrugged, "i like your dominant side too, can you blame her?"

We all laughed and joined Xea back at my desk. We continued to eat and laugh, Xea and Kyle played together, though he still hadn't went into little space. I think he was having sexual tension with Xea, which was understandable.

The bell rang for lunch to be over and Vanessa and Kyle to go.

"Alright baby, give mommy and dada hugs goodbye, okay?" I told Xea.

"But, where going?" She asked jutting her bottom lip out.

Vanessa bent over and kyle squatted in front of her, "mommys gotta go back to the office and dadas gotta go back home. Do you wanna come over for dinner tonight?" Kyle asked her.

She nodded vigorously, "yesth please."

We all smiled, "okay then daddy will bring you over after school princess."

She waved goodbye and hugged them both giving them a kiss on the cheek. They left and littles started to pile back into the classroom again.

"Alright guys, naptime, find your mats and pick a spot" i told the children.

Xea gave me pleading eyes and I nodded than she could come lay next to me. She was still wary of the others but in time I knew she would feel better.

~~

Xea's P.O.V

When classes ended I stayed in Fray's classroom until he was ready to leave. I lead him to my dorm and asked him to wait outside while I changed.

"You don't want my help?" He asked.

"I got it daddy" I told him.

He smiled and nodded letting me still adjust to it again. He really was amazing, they all were, and i like Kyle as a dominant. It made things easier on Fray and Vanessa knowing that they didn't always have to worry about two littles.

I got out of my uniform and into some pj's just a princess top and Jammie pants with my slippers. I grabbed my paci and stuffie before leaving my dorm and finding Fray right there leaning against the wall.

He smiled at me, "ready?"

I nodded and took his hand before he led me to Vanessa's Jeep. She was sat inside waiting on us.

"Awe look at you, so cute princess" she told me as Fray helped me get into the back seat.

"I put it on all by myself mommy" I told her beaming.

I felt very small, it felt really nice, I was at about a 4 now, feeling a lot more comfortable.

"You did? All by yourself? Thats awesome baby" she smiled as Fray got in his seat.

We headed for Iris's house, where they lived in their guest house still. We pulling into the driveway and you could smell the food that was being prepared inside.

"Dada can cook?" I asked slightly surprised.

I never knew Kyle could cook, though we weren't allowed too because we were too little before. Fray took my head and led me inside, it smelled even better once we came in.

Kyle peaked around the wall and smiled at us, "dinners almost done, hi pretty girl."

I ran toward him and gave him a big hug, i missed him.

He chuckled, "i missed you too princess, but no running inside okay?"

I jutted my bottom lip out and gave him puppy eyes, "i wanted hug."

"And you could've gotten one just as easily if you had walked. Running is a no no, okay?" He said again.

"Otay dada" i smiled and joined Fray and Vanessa in the living room.

I guess I didn't realize how much I missed this, until I was here, with them being little and having a good time. It feels amazing.