Chapter 10

It was Saturday and Vanessa said she wanted to spend some time with me, so she asked if i would get ready. I did and when she came to get me at my dorm she showed up with flowers. I smiled and thanked her giving her a small kiss.

"So I was thinking we could go out for lunch and then a movie, how does that sound?" She asked.

"Wonderful, let me grab my purse" I beamed before grabbing it and following her.

We held hands as she led me to her Jeep, she was wearing a nice button down with some jeans and had her hair loosely curled. She looked like a stud and I loved it. She drove us to a restaurant and asked for a seat in a corner, for my sake.

"So did you have fun with Kyle the other night?" She asked cheekily.

I blushed but couldn't help the smile that spread across my face, "yes, it felt just as nice as when Fray and I were together."

She smiled, "i said the same thing about Fray."

I giggled, "you guys had sex?"

Then our waitress came over, "alright here is your Coke and lemonade for you both. Are we ready to order?"

Vanessa looked at me, "do you know what you want baby?"

I smiled at her, "yes I would like the chicken parmesan, and stuffed pasta, extra sauce please."

Vanessa chuckled, it was the one thing I always ordered, it was my favorite. Vanessa ordered something with spinach and the waitress left. We laughed and joked and had a good time together. When we were leaving the restaurant a man bumped into me.

"Watch it bitch" he snarled at me.

Vanessa glared at him, "i suggest you apologize to the lady."

"For what? She wasn't watching where she was going, probably all of the estrogen between you two dikes. "

Vanessa was gonna say something, but an employee stopped her, "im sorry sir but you cant speak to her that way. We are going to have to ask you to leave the premises."

The guy looked at the employee, "whatever I dont want to be at place that condouns abominations."

And he left, Vanessa thanked the worker and we proceeded to her Jeep. She opened my door and helped me in before getting in herself.

"Are you okay? I know he said some pretty mean things back there."

"Hm? Oh yeah, he just hates himself thats why he projected it on to us" i told her.

She smiled brightly, "well good im glad you feel that way."

Then we went to the movies, she paid for the tickets and i bought our drinks. We found our theater and sat at the very top of the seats. We talked as the previews went through waiting for the movie to actually start.

"So when do you think we can have our moment?" Vanessa asked the question we had both been waiting for.

I smiled, "well when do you want to?"

She smirked and kissed my cheek as the movie began.

~~
***WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD***

When she took me back to my dorm she couldn't stop smiling, and neither could I. She had made today so much fun and I really enjoyed it. When we reached my dorm I could see she wasn't just going to let me say goodbye.

I opened the door and took her hand, pulling her inside. She shut the door as our lips connected and we began to kis roughly. She unbuttoned her shirt as i helped her before we got it off. Then she lifted my shirt off and kissed my neck. We landed on the bed and she sucked more hickeys on my skin.

I undid her pants as she lifted my skirt, God she felt amazing. She slid her hand into my panties sucking on my nipple and rubbing circles into my clit. She kissed down my body and slowly removed both my skirt and my panties. Then she kissed my clit, it was like electricity julted through my body. Her tongue flicked over it and i had to grip the sheets. I was extremely sensitive right now. She sucked and licked at my clit before I felt her fingers enter me. Casuing my back to arch and moans to escape.

"Fuck Vanessa" i moaned out causing her to smile into my skin.

One hand pinching my nipple the other fingering me and her mouth on my clit was so much sensory overload.

"Fuck im gonna cum" i told her as my hands found her hair and tangled my fingers in it.

Her fingers picked up pace and she sucked harder causing me to explode in pleasure. My body shook uncontrollably and I knew Vanessa was also the one.

When i relaxed i did the same for Vanessa, i wasn't just gonna let her satisfy me. Then we cuddled, wrapped in each others arms and both exhausted. Soon i was passed out.

~~

Ring ring ring

A found started to go off, i julted awake, i was still wrapped in Vanessa's arms, and it was her phone going off. I picked it up, it was Fray.

"Hello?" I answered.
"Xea? Why do you have mommy's phone?"
"She and I went on a date today, we were sleeping."
"Oh that explains why she isn't back yet, can you wake mommy for me?"

I turned to look at her, she looked so peaceful, i didn't want to wake her up.

"But she sleeping daddy, we had a long day."
"Okay but mommy can't be there when monday comes okay?"
"Okay daddy, love you byebye."

He said goodbye with a warm hearted tone, i hadnt been able to tell them all i loved them. And now I told all of them, Fray was the only one I hadn't been intimate with since I came back. Which I guess means I'm really trying to mend things and build a relationship with Vanessa and Kyle before I finish with Fray.

I snuggled back into Vanessa and she held me close, it felt so good to be in her arms like this.