Chapter 22

Ronny, Terry and I were currently coloring at one of the tables in our classroom as class was coming to an end. Fray was grading papers at his desk looking up occasionally when there was a rustle or more than idle chatter from other Littles. It was nice to feel so, calm, it was definitely a better change for our classroom.

"What are your plans for this weekend Xea?" Terry commented his attention still on the lion he was coloring.

"Going home to Mommy and Daddy, wif Kyle" I explained, still slightly in head space.

"That sounds fun, is he gonna try being little again?" Ronny inquired.

I had told them everything, with the permission of the others, though Harry did know the situation himself. It was just weird I guess, being able to talk to friends about it outside of the other three.

"Yeah, he said he would at least try to regress a bit."

"I bet Vanessa is excited about it."

The two seemed more excited about the whole thing than we were. Though I didn't blame them, after what they've seen between us all.

"Hey so, can i ask you guys something?" I stated.

"Yeah sure."

"When i first started school here two littles and one dominant were against the rules. Did that change?"

They gave me a confused looked, "it wasn't like that when we started." Ronny said.

"Yeah, it was encouraged for the three of us." Terry commented.

I guess that would be more of a question to ask Vanessa.

Soon the bell rang signaling that the school day had ended. I waited with Fray in the class room for Kyle so we could all walk to the office together. Though he was taking longer than usual.

"Well princess it seems Kyle's already at the office, ready to go?" Fray stated putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Is he in trouble?" I questioned.

"I'm not sure, why don't we go find out."

I nodded taking his hand and following him through the halls to the front office. You could hear faint crying coming from grandmas office, this caused me to start worrying. When we entered though, Kyle was the one in tears.

I tried to go comfort him but Fray stopped me and shook his head. I looked back at my other partner, he was hunched over but then i noticed Vanessa was kneeling in front of him. She seemed so concerned, i guess she didn't know why he was crying either.

Fray went over to grandma, leaving me by the door. Fray and Iris spoke in hushed voices as to not disturb the other two. Then Fray's face became one of joy, causing even more confusion on my part.

Then Kyle calmed down and let Vanessa pet his head. The only thing i could think of was he was regressed, but why was he crying.

"Regressing in front of a class of dominants isn't a bad thing baby boy" i heard Vanessa tell Kyle quietly.

"I'm sure they would have been willing to coddle you if it was needed."

So thats what happened, poor thing, i would've been petrified. Especially since it was a room full of male dominants. They don't have the littles separated but they cater to male and female dominants differently. Vanessa looked up at me and smiled, before lifting Kyle's chin and pointing at me.

"Sissy's here" she spoke softly.

Kyle whipped his head around and came running at me engulfing me in a hug, crying into my shoulder. I was surprised, I didn't know fully what was going on but I could tell he was upset about something. I pulled him away to look at him, that familiar innocence in his eyes again, it made my heart warm at the sight.

"Bubby, why are you crying?" I asked in a small voice.

He sniffled and pouted, "I-I was a-alone i-in that cla-ass by mys-self."

His stuttering made it hard to not smile at him, but I kept a serious face as he was further in little space than I had expected. It was more than a little surprising that he seemed so far into his regression this quickly and in front of other's that would have scared anyone. Though he had stopped crying and was with the rest of us now, so he will be just fine.

"Go home?" I asked him.

He nodded and held on to my hand tightly, it was cute to see him in little space but in a Daddy uniform for school. We all started our way to the car and Kyle never let go of my hand, he wanted me with him. The ride home was quiet and Kyle was finally starting to act like his old self again. When we arrived back at the house he bolted for the front door dragging me behind him, explaining all the games we were going to play.

I smiled widely at him as we entered our bedroom and he began to pull out toys. I loved that he was starting to be little again, and his hyper energy made me believe that he needed this time too.

"You feeling better bubby?" I asked him softly.

He nodded vigorously, "lots, tank yew, oooo we should go play on the play set outside!"

Before I could even say anything he was dragging me out to the back yard.

"Hey! Where are you two going?" we heard Fray voice out to us.

"Back yard to play!!!" Kyle called without even looking back.

Fray's P.O.V.

I watched as Kyle dragged Xea out into the back yard to play on the play set. It made a smile spread across my face seeing the two in little space together. Kyle was so full of energy and Xea seemed as if she just missed a play mate.

"What was all the yelling?" I heard Vanessa ask as she came into the living room.

I looked up at her with a smile and pointed out to the back yard, "Kyle's dragging Xea around like a little puppy dog wanting to play. He's hyper for some reason right now."

She chuckled, "he seems to always have more energy in little space than he does when he is out of it."

 "It's nice to know that he hasn't changed from his original self in little space."

She nodded sighing heavily, "but are we the same? I feel so lost now that we have both of them in little space again."

I rolled my eyes, "whatever, you feel so in place now that your little boy is in little space again."

She glared playfully at me, "shut up, do you have dinner planned yet?"

I blinked blankly at her, "uh, I thought it was your night?"

She laughed, "it is, I just wanted to see if I could get you. Come help?"

I nodded chuckling, "yeah."

I followed her into the kitchen and began to help her with dinner as we watched out the window in the kitchen to see the kids. They were having so much fun that I couldn't help but stare at them most of the time Vanessa and I were cooking. She didn't say much about my staring nor my lack of helping which I was grateful for.

It was just an amazing sight to see the two outside playing on the playset, I knew she felt the same way too. We were getting closer to being a family again, we can make this work if we all put in the effort to work on our future together.