Chapter 16

Xea's P.O.V

It was Sunday, Kyle had let me sleep in but I was feeling off. Today felt weird, almost like, an out of body experience. I didn't feel 100% there all the time. We were at Vanessa and Frays house today, like every Saturday and Sunday. It was like today was a movie I was watching and not real life.

When everyone tried to talk to me I could barely make coherent sentences. They seemed to understand, and Fray just cuddled me most of the day. Sundays were his days with me, Saturdays were Vanessa's. I just didnt feel, alive.

Kyle's P.O.V

I was worried about Xea, she had been so spaced out today. But, Sundays were mine and Vanessa's days to be together. Just like Saturdays were my days to be with Fray. We made the schedule like that so that i could ease into my little space with Vanessa again. Today, that wasn't happening, I was not able to regress even a little.

"You okay baby?" She asked sounding concerned.

We were in the basement, we tended to come down here when Xea was with Fray. Helped us get in a different mood.

"Just, thinking" i avoided telling her directly.

She gave me a look of, I don't believe you, "Kyle whats on your mind? Come on talk to Mommy."

I rolled my eyes at her, "Jesus Vanessa seriously? You know I'm not little right now and you pull that?"

She crosses her arms over her chest like a defiant child would, "Kyle seriously what gives you-"

Within an instant I had her pinned to the bed we had been sitting on. One hand around her throat the other holding me up. I saw the smallest flash of obedience flash through eyes before it was gone. She replaced it with a playful look of, oh really.

"You really think you have control little one?" She chuckled.

I smirked, causing her smug look to waver, she tried to push me off but I caught both her hands easily in one of mine. I think its time Vanessa gets a taste of her own medicine.

"Don't dish out what you cant take" i told her.

Before she could react I had her wrists bound to the cuffs on the bed posts. She struggled against them, pulling and wiggling them to try and get free.

"Kyle! Let me out of this right now! Or-"

I raised and eyebrow, "or what? I've found a side of me that i want to explore more of, i cant do that with my partner?"

I emphasized to word 'partner' because she was my mommy before Xea and Fray came into the picture. Her eyes began to dilate quickly, she was getting turned on. I knew there was a small submissive side to her, she needed to be taken care of as much as Fray did. They both needed the domination to help relieve the stress they had built up. She was never a true dominant, and right now it shows.

Removing my shirt and crawling in between her legs I loved how she began to shake with anticipation. I kissed at her thighs and nipped her tan skin. Her small whimpers were enough to cause me to harden. I wasn't going to let her know that though, this new side of me started to feel even better than it did before. I began to rub her clit outside her panties, making her jump and try to move away.

Popping her thigh I gave her a hard look, "don't move kitten."

When she nodded it made things better, but what she said, made things perfect. The smallest whimper "yes sir" came from her lips and I was done. I ripped her panties down her legs and buried my face between them.

She moaned and whined and every time she moved i would either nip her skin with my teeth or slap her leg. The chorus of fucks and oh my gods that came from her was heavenly. Then her body started to tighten and become stiff, she was about to climax. So, i pulled away, and stopped touching her, getting off the bed.

She groaned, "Why'd you do that?" She all but whined at me.

I hummed at her, "because, good girls get to cum. Good girls ask permission, bad girls," i grabbed her favorite flogger and smirked. "Get punished. "

I chuckled at her expression, she had used flogger for years, but never had one used on her. I was going to relish in this moment of triumph, but I was also going to teach Vanessa a lesson. That things are different now, she can't just demand what she wants, she has to ask for it, or in this case beg.

Xea's P.O.V

By the end of the day and it was time for Kyle and i to go back to the school I was exhausted. Kyle seemed to be in a good mood though as Fray drove us home, i didn't get a chance to say goodbye to Vanessa. Kyle had mentioned she got, tied up, with a few things.

"Did you have fun with daddy today princess?" Kyle asked as he bathed me.

I shurgged still looking absent-mindedly into the bath water. He looked at me with a sympathetic smile, he knew how I was feeling.

"I know baby, maybe tomorrow will be better and we can go to the park after school with Ronny and Terry? Does that sound like fun?"

I nodded, though i wasn't sure, would that be fun? The last time i was at the park at the school was when I first became Fray's little. The thought of it made me cry, because those memories were so happy. Yet, I feel so broken and worthless. Like my life no longer meant anything.

I looked at Kyle again, "i need my phone."

He was already worried and nodded immediately going to get it for me. When he brought it back I went straight to Cristina's emergency line. Calling her as fast as I could, she answered on the 3rd ring.

"Whats going on Xea?" She sounded concerned.

The last time i called her like this, I was bleeding out, on Dean's bathroom floor.