Chapter 12

Kyle's P.O.V

Fray and I exchanged a confused look at her statement, this was random?

"Of course not baby, why would you think that?" Fray told her.

She shrugged, "i feel broken."

She was being short and to the point, which had me asking the question.

"Xea have you been taking your meds everyday?"

She avoided the question and kept her gaze on her hands. This only happens when she doesn't take her meds everyday like she's supposed to. Fray and I understood now why she asked if she was broken.

"Baby you can't stop taking your medication, you've been doing so good before what changed?" Fray asked.

She shrugged, "i dunno i wake up late for school and don't have a lot of time in the morning."

I remember those days, it was hard waking up by myself when I didn't have Vanessa as a mommy. Though none of us could move into her dorm, im not a student, and Fray and Vanessa work here. It would be inappropriate in both aspects.

"We gotta get you into a routine again baby, do you want mommy or daddy to start coming by to make sure you're up?" Fray inquired.

Again she only shrugged, right now what she needed was to be held. So i pulled her into my lap and held her, stroking her hair to calm her down. She nuzzled into me and Fray scooted closer to at least rest a hand on her. Then his phone went off, i knew it was Vanessa, but to let me calm Xea down he walked out into the hall.

Xea clung to my shirt as i rocked her back and forth. She wasn't crying like I had expected her to, but she was distant. God, half of the reason she's like this is because of us. We didn't protect her like we should have, we should've sent Oliver to prison the first time he kidnapped her.

I hadnt noticed my tears until I felt them being wiped away. Fray had come back in telling me we had to go because breakfast was ready and V was irritated. I nodded shifting Xea in my arms before standing. Fray to a hold of my hand and we walked to the car.

Xea clung to me the entire time, even when we got home, she didn't want to let me go. Vanessa and Fray could be heard arguing quietly in the hall way as the rest of us sat at the table.

"You otay?" Ronny asked Xea sweetly in a concerned voice.

In turn she shrugged and buried her face into my chest again.

"It doesn't matter Fray! She needs to take that medication, or there will be more days like this!" Vanessa whisper shouted at Fray before walking away from him.

She had a very big temper lately and it was driving us all up the wall. I think in all honesty she needed dick. She had sex with Xea last night yes but believe it or not Vanessa had a slight submissive side. I had only seen it once, and it was by accident.

Her and I had been arguing and I slipped from being normal into being a dominant and had slammed her against a wall. The look of utmost pleasure and want was so prominent in her eyes. Though it lasted seconds I knew it was there.

Xea stayed in my arms the rest of the morning. She fought sleep as much as she could, but eventually did pass out. I could hear Fray and Vanessa arguing, it was irritating me. I slowly slid Xea off of my lap and onto the couch, letting her continue her nap.

Walking down the hall to their room the words that were being used made my blood boil.

"How could you be so irresponsible Vanessa!? You knew she had meds, why didn't you make sure she had them? "

"I'm irresponsible!? That's rich coming from you Fray, you couldn't-"

"Don't finish that sentence Vanessa" i interjected. "This fighting, needs to stop, all we need to do, is make sure she takes them now. Arguing and blaming one another doesn't help anything. So knock it off and act like the adults here. "

My tone gave no room for argument, but Fray pushed by opening his mouth.

"Yeah that's easy for you to say, you were little back then."

This caused more of my dominate side to come out. I pinned him against the wall both his arms above his head and my other hand loosely around his neck. He was shocked at how fast I moved but I was irritated.

"The attitude, needs to be gone, it wasn't a request. Your fighting, will cause more harm than good. "

He nodded and i let him go, "go check on her."

He did as i had ordered and left me and Vanessa alone. She liked when I got dominant with Fray, said it made her horny. Though I was upset with her too, there was no reason for her to start these arguments.

"You're to blame for this as well Vanessa, you picked a fight with Fray. So that smirk you're holding, lose it, because until you and Fray get your shit together. I'm in charge of everything. "

"Excuse you? Where do-"

"Enough! The reason Xea is even taking medication and going to therapy is because of us. Don't get all high and mighty about this shit, you, Fray and i are too blame for what happened. Yes I was little back then and now I see that you and Fray are not handling this situation well. Get it together, or things will change, permanently."

I left Vanessa to consider her options and found Fray say next to a still sleeping Xea. Going into the kitchen I grabbed a glass with the intention of getting water. The words I had spoken to Vanessa played in my head though. I had graduated Domly as a little. If have to talk to Iris about enrolling as a dominant, if Xea would be okay with that. Running my hand through my hair I saw Fray out of the corner of my eye lean against the door frame of the kitchen.

"I've never seen, nor heard you talk to her like that" he commented. "You okay?"

I scoffed, "am i okay? Seriously? Out of the three of us I think im handling this situation the best."

"Kyle-"

"Don't, this topic already has me irritated, just let me be."

"You can't bottle it up, talk to us" Vanessa interjected coming into the kitchen to.

"I've said what I needed, now im going to go work out so I don't actually hit one of you for being so damn selfish. "

I pushed pass the both of them, looked down at Xea one more time then went to the basement. I will not let their selfish antics ruin the two years she's worked so hard for.