T H E S T A G E I S Y O U R S

Beep
Beep
Beep

"Shut up" I slam my hand on my alarm clock and check the time. 4:00 am. Great. I sighed then get out of bed.

I head to the shower and put on my outfit for dance class. I got some sweatpants and an oversized tee shirt. I head out my small apartment and head towards a coffee shop down the street.

I smiled at the rain that greeted me when I stepped out of the door. I don't have an umbrella so I just put on a simple jacket.

When I walked outside I've gotten many greetings like usual. When you live in a place for a while you get noticed. I walked into the coffee shop and my nose with filled with the sent of a caramel macchiato.

I walk towards the counter and see Ms.Lee, The shop owner. "Morning sweetheart. Here's the usual"

I grab my drink and smile at her. "Thanks Ms.Lee" I said while trying to get my money out. "Don't pay Sweety" she said. I look up and raise an eyebrow. "Why?"

"It may seem gloomy today." She looks out the window then took my hand in hers. "But Jina I can feel something good will happen today. I don't know what but it will happen"

"Thanks Ms.Lee but I really have to get going." I said looking at my watch. "No problem sweets" I smile at the name and wave her goodbye.

I plug in my earphones and get ready for the 30 minute walk to the company . It was currently 5:00 am. The staff at BigHit knows that I come late due to many reasons but to make up for it I stay late.

As I was walking I saw a group of girls holding pens and pictures. "Please let go of me!" I heard a guy yell. I ran towards the crowd and saw BTS. The famous group in the company.

I go straight towards them and saw Jimin in fear from a girl holding on to his wrist trying to drag him with her. "Yah!" I yelled causing everyone to look at me.

I take her hand off of his forcefully and look her in the eyes. "Let go of me!" She said. "See. You don't like how it feels either. We were raised to be kind. This-" I let go of her hand. "Is not kind"

I start to walk away until I heard Jin yell. "Yah! Your the girl from the cfhphfh." I turn around and look at Yoongi covering his mouth. I smiled at him in thanks. "Come with us." He said.

I nodded and followed them because they are practically the 2nd bosses of the company. They took me to the van and made me sit in the back along with Jungkook.

Once they closed the door the van was filled with silence. "Your that girl at the company right? The one that is training with the boys?" Jungkook asked as I took a sip of my drink and nodded.

"I thought we didn't allow girl trainees" Taehyung mumbled. "You don't. I joined at a young age where they did allow girl trainees."

"You joined at age 13?" I shook my head at namjoon. "Age 12" I said proudly. I don't know why but I'm not nervous around them. I trust them some how.

"And your 20? Why didn't you debut yet?" Jin asked. I shrugged. "I don't know." I do know. My life was shit when they had plans for me to debut.

"But your an amazing dancer and singer. I've seen you practice with the other trainees and your way better." I look at jimin and smile slightly. "Thank you. Your the first person who has ever said that."