S I L L Y I N C E D E N T

Recently on the news Jina had been seen with a brace on her right ankle and a couple of cuts and bruises here and everyone was worried.

Today Jina and the boys had an interview and they were even performing.

"Our next guest is one of our friends actually." The interviewer said looking at the crowd. "They have broke billboard record by holding #1 on the charts for two weeks straight with there song dynamite."

"It is truly an honor to welcome BTS!" The crowd claps and screams as the curtain opens. I heard a little gasp as they saw I was seated on a chair.

The boys started dancing while I stood up and tried to as well. "That bruise on your foot needs to heal sit down" Jin scolded me silently. I chuckled and sat in my seat singing my part.

Once our performance was over I headed over to the couch with Jungkook watching my every move and saying "don't trip please"

I sat down between jimin and Yoongi and waved to the fans. "Welcome!" The interviewer said. "How is everyone?" He asked. "We're great thank you!" Namjoon said.

"Alright you guys have broke records with dynamite! So first off congratulations!" We all smiled. "Jina actually wrote most of the song" Hobi said. I snorted and covered my face.

"She feels shy and embarrassed when we bring it up" taehyung said. "Speaking of Jina. If you don't mind we asking what happened to your ankle. Multiple people are worried for you"

I heard laughs from the boys and I blushed. "it was actually a silly mistake." I said. "Really how so?" The interview asked intrigued on the topic.

"Yeah Jina tell all the army's about your injury and what you did" Yoongi laughed. "I tripped" I said scratching my head. "On the stairs" I whispered.

"YAH PARK JINA HOW DID YOU TRIP!" I heard a fan yell. I chuckled at her worry behavior and covered my face. "So the guys were giving me a huge thanks of gratitude for writing the song and I felt embarrassed, this all happened while going down the stairs by the way, so Um I don't know how but I missed a step and fell down the stairs."

"We were all rushing to her side checking if she's hurt but all we saw was her laughing about it" jimin said. "It was cause I saw some bruises on arm coming up and little scrapes to but I didn't feel any pain!" I defended

I lifted up my sleeve to show little bumps and bruises. "It still surprises me." I said . "What about your ankle?" The interviewer asked.

"Ah well I've always had problems with this ankle but when I fell on the stairs I got a bruise and it was a bit swollen." I said. "She didn't break it or sprain it." Taehyung clarified. 

"I've been taking care of my injuries and I'm completely fine. Please don't worry. I have Jungkook who's watching my every move" I said looking at the boy.

I heard a couple of laughs and Jungkook tickled my neck causing me to giggle. "Sorry!" I said.

"No but to everyone who was worried. I am fine!" I said looking at the camera.

The media soon calmed down but many fans had scolded Jina for not being careful