P R A N K D A Y

Jina got asked to do a huge prank on the boys. Bang Pd-Nim was laughing at the idea he created. He set up cameras in the dance room and he even got all the props and make up.

"Unnie I'm scared" I said shaking in the seat. "It's fine! It's just a silly prank. I know they've pranked you before plus they might be a bit supportive."  My makeup Artist said while applying the purple makeup on my collarbone.

"Alright I...Am.....Done!" I look at the mirror and saw the purple hickey on my neck. "Where's the test?" I asked. "Right here" she handed me the stick with the bright word

"Pregnant"

I sighed. "Its time" I said. "Good luck darling!" I walked out with a smile and headed towards the dance room. I held the doorknob and sighed.

"Action"

Jina walking in with her head down. "Jina your late" Hobi said in soft voice. "Yea I know" the boys looked at Jina as they heard her voice cracking.

"Jina you okay?" Namjoon asked standing up straight. Jina faced the man with teary eyes. "No"  she started to burst out in tears

Jimin walked up to the girl and hugged her tight. "What's wrong?" He asked. Jina just shook her head. Jimin sat Jina down on the floor and cradled her

Yoongi suddenly saw something on Jinas neck. "Hey Jina look at me please" he said. He saw the purple mark on her neck and widen his eyes.

"Wanna explain the hickey" he said a little stern. Jungkook rushed to her and looked at her neck. "Oh god" He cursed

"Jina do you know how bad this is!" Jin yelled. Jina lowered her head. "Stop it hyung you can tell she's disappointed in herself let her explain" taehyung said hugging the girl.

"I-I my old best friend came to town and he loved me. He told me to play a game while we were drunk and then he got on top of me and-"

"He touched you?"  Jungkook asked with venom in his voice. Jina nodded and wiped her tears. Jina pulled out the pregnancy test with her shaky hands.

"I'm pregnant" she whispered. Hobi was the first one to look at the test. He gave it to Namjoon and sighed.

"I'm scared" Jina said. "Don't be. We will help you" jimin said softly holding her hand. Jina couldn't take it anymore

I bowed and started laughing. I think they thought it was sobs because I felt someone rubbing my back. "Jina it's okay" Yoongi said. I looked up and they saw my smile.

"Yah! What is this!" Taehyung yelled playfully. I pointed to the cameras and there mouths dropped. "Sorry" I laughed out.

I hugged them all and gave them a peck on the cheek. "This was a cruel joke!" Jungkook laughed. "I didn't want to do it but Pd-nim did!"

I wiped the makeup off my neck and gave jimin the fake pregnancy test. "Just to be clear Your not pregnant?" Namjoon asked.

"No and I won't be until I get married" I promised.

Pd-nim posted the video on bangtantv and ARMYS were shocked. Jina had to insure the fans that she was not pregnant by taking real test that showed up negative