C O L D

It was winter time in Korea and it was freezing. Jina went out to buy some food quickly at the middle of the night and she regrets it this morning.

It was around 1 in the morning when I went to the convince store  to get some food because I was hungry after writing songs all night long.

I woke up and felt a burning sensation in my throat. I sprinted to my bathroom and threw up the contents of the meal I had early.

I checked the time and it said 4:49. I groaned as I heard my alarm go off. I wiped my mouth and flushed the toilet.

I turned off my alarm and went back to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I looked at my reflection and chuckled. "I look like shit."

I made my bed and got dressed into an oversized sweater and some sweatpants. I had a headache so I just put my hood up.

"Morning Jina" I heard as I stepped out my door. "Morning Jiminie." I said with a raspy voice. "You okay?" He asked. I nodded. "I'm sleepy"

I saw his face. He was skeptical but he just nodded and walked away. I was so glad we didn't have any vocal practice today.

I walked downstairs and saw Jin was making breakfast. "Morning JiJi" he said. "Morning. How did know I was here? You didn't even turn around."

He looks at me for a quick second and say "it's my telepathic powers." I chuckled a bit and sat on the counter. He pushed my plate towards me and all I was thinking was if this was going to stay down.

I ate it slowly and the guys were looking at me weird. "Eat more." Yoongi said pointing to my plate. "I'm not that hungry I had a granola bar upstairs I ate that when I woke up" I lied.

"Alright then let's go" We all followed Namjoon to the van until I felt dizzy. I was about to fall until Hobi kept me stable. "You okay?!" He asked.

"Yea I'm just still very sleep" I mumbled. "Maybe you can take a short nap in the car" he suggested. I nodded which didn't help the headache I had.

I sat in the back by the window next to Jungkook and next to him Taehyung. I laid my legs over theirs and they didn't mind.

Jungkook just started massaging my knee. I shut my eyes then woke up to Jungkook shaking me. "We're here come on" he helped me out of the car and we went to the dance studio.

I started stretching but my stomach felt odd. I didn't want to tell the boys I was sick so I just tried to hide all my pain.

"Alright let's practice ON" we all stood up and got to our places. As we were dancing I kept tripping over my feet.

"Jina you've been off all day can you try to step it up a bit"taehyung asked. I nodded slowly. Jimin came up to me and held my shoulder. "Are you okay? Your never like this"

"I'm just tired" I mumbled and somehow that got Jungkook annoyed. "We're all tired! But we're pulling through!" He yelled.

"Yah! Can't you see she's actually not feeling well. Look at her!"Jimin yelled back. Yoongi was about to come near until I felt something traveling in my throat.

I placed my hand on my mouth and ran towards the bathroom. I opened the door and released breakfast.

I heard the door open and then someone holding my hair back and rubbing my back. "You done?" Jin asked me. I shook my head and hurled again

I felt Jin cover my ears and then when he let go I saw all the boys at the door. "Namjoon go get the car. Hoseok go get our things ready. Taehyung and Jungkook can you please help her clean up and Jimin come with me I have medicine in my bag." Jin ordered

Jungkook flushed the toilet and lifted me up. He sat on top of the toilet seat and sat me on his lap. He placed a cold hand on my head which sent shivers down my spine.

"She has a fever" Jungkook mumbled. Taehyung grabbed a paper towl and made it damp to place on my head.

"Jina" I look up and saw Jimin with a glass of water and Jin with medicine. "Take this" he said. I grabbed the pill and took it.

"Jimin carry her" Jin said. Jimin bended down in front of me and allowed me on his back. I laid my head on his shoulder and shut my eyes.

"Go to sleep" jimin whispered. I nodded and then fell asleep.

Jimin p.o.v

"She needs to take better care of herself" Yoongi mumbled as he saw the sleeping girl on my back.

"What she needs to do is tell us when she feels sick" Hobi said. "Let's just go home and get her in shape" Namjoon said shushing them all.

"Please be okay" I kiss her head on my shoulder and bounce up a bit to get a better grip.

They took Jina home and laid her in her bed, where Jin applied a damp towel on her forehead and neck. Jina soon woke up and the boys took care of her for the day. When she felt better they scolded her for not telling them she was sick.